Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #151,591  
okay, that was another 15 pages to catch up on, but i did it

glad to be out of Community Corrections - Taxes, Bookkeeping and Chicken rustling are much easier

wife often is puzzled when I lock the vehicles - at home or in town ... she has the if they want in, they will get in, What is there to steal approach - I say MY CAR, I do not feel like walking home 20 kms

I had a slow day, guess that I needed it, still too wet to be productive outside

I need to wash eggs, I also need to paint the Grille Guard for my truck (maybe tomorrow when we might get some sun.

Have a good day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #151,592  
That’s funny Drew they would all quit

/ Good morning!!!! #151,594  
watch that video and it makes you laugh
doesn't look like they really know which way the thing will hop around, drags the poor guy around with it.
I see a WC claim coming.... ;)

In those days workers comp meant, if you work all day you got a day’s pay.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,595  
I’ve seen one like the taller red one on the video. Not running, but saw it. The other monster would be a treat in a pipe trench, lol

/ Good morning!!!! #151,596  
I need an auger like that on my phdigger. I often hit sandstone. Getting too old to fit the phd on my tractor now. Just too heavy but I need to put some new posts in for my entrance gate as I am fitting a solar gate opener. I think I will have to pay someone instead.

That’s exactly why I sold my 3PT auger and bought the hydraulic one that goes on the loader and uses 3rd function hydraulics. As a bonus, you get down pressure and reverse (without a big pipe wrench).

/ Good morning!!!! #151,597  
Got my starlink today, have it set up in driveway right now, router in garage, and I’m using it at far end of house to post this.
Still can’t post pics using the app, using any of 3 internet paths.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,599  
Pop, yes exactly that. Crank sensor magnet built into prop hub and it runs on 91 but not ethanol. 20/1 gas oil mix. A little electronic module is in the cowling. Here is a pic of a module and you can see the magnet in the hub and the pick-up sensor. Also the spark plug. Timing can be adjusted but I have never had to do that yet.View attachment 750160
I have always been amazed at how small the plugs are.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,600  
Good early arvo. It's calm and overcast, which did indeed lead to a 'mild' night with a low of 4.6C! It's presently 12C with the odd drop of moisture.

Town run has been done. Just doing a towel "dhobi". (Navy slang, Hindi word, for washing ;) )

Take care all.