Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #151,631  
after much deliberation, and thanks to someone's very good idea here (toppop?), I think I have the size 9 into a size 8 container figured out.
If I lay the oem rear ramps forward and flat against the floor, and then use five or six foot full size ramps to drive the golf cart up, I think this will work fine.
I don't think rear of cart will stick out much and rear axle is several feet in so think weight distribution will be ok.
Ordered two more straps and four floor tie down brackets. If no rear door, have to seriously up my game on the strapping. Six straps officer.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,632  
Morning all, 72 going to high 80's sun is out and pool is warming for son's party.
Day job is all consuming right now.

Kyle - is that a crape Myrtle? Ours won't bloom for at least a month here

Stay safe and be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #151,633  
Is anyone mowing less with their tractors now that the fuel cost have doubled?
Yes...I normally mow (flail mower) a field..3 acres ±.
I don't do anything with the field, except for a small shooting range....so, I'm going to let the field go wild this year

/ Good morning!!!! #151,634  
How would that work, Don? Do you let the grass get twice as long so you only have to cut it half as often?
it.

Or only cut part of what can be mowed and let the rest look natural instead of park like.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,636  
I'm getting really frustrated with the mobile app, and the number of advertisements. What's bad is you're trying to scroll past them and you accidentally click on them and it opens them up.
I hate it.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,637  
74°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 100° again today. Looks like we'll get a brief "cool down" to around 90° on Saturday, then back to triple digits again next week. A friend posted on Facebook this morning, "But hey, at least it's a moist heat." 82% humidity this morning.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,638  
My one brother works up near where Rick lives, he posted a video of all the trees he had to drive around to get to work yesterday, only to find no power, work closed.

Things ok down where Dad lives.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,640  
Did a work teams video over starlink, worked well.
Was getting cut off yesterday using WiFi calling. Not sure yet if starlink was the issue, or wife had poor service.