Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,751  
Scaredy, I have an orange tent I bought in Prince George around 1989, on trip back from Alaska via Prince Rupert.

Mostly, happy birthday

Good morning all.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,752  
good morning all
looks like some light rain showers this morning but clearing up early.
cloudy and high of 79 today.

not sure what the day has planned for me.
Happy Birthday Mostly

/ Good morning!!!! #152,753  
GM,

74 outside this AM. Good chances for rain throughout the day.

Is a maintenance day for the body today.

Hope all have a great day, get or stay healthy. Be safe.

Happy Birthday, Mostly!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,754  
"they are plotting against me on my birthday"

Have strong feeling you're not going to win. ;)

Wishing you mamy many more trips around the sun.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,755  
Good Morning!!!! 62F @ 3:45AM. Sunny. High 92F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
A bit warmer than yesterday, but less wind to deal with on today's trip. A fair trade off.

Awesome garden, RS. Nothing succeeds like excess!🤣

Found this video about improving cellular reception for use as the primary home internet connection, and it looks very promising. The fella that made it was motivated by his long Starlink wait time. He doesn't quite get Starlink speeds, but they're still very usable. I would be using it as a backup in case something went wrong with Starlink, necessary because of the long lags present in Starlink tech support. And it will let me give HughesNet a final goodbye.

Had a nice talk with an FAA agent yesterday that was very interested in the drone video I took July 4th. Also learned from a friend that monitors a local Facebook group that the complaining neighbor posted a very alarming, and quite untrue, description of the rifle range, and many community members got upset as a result. I'm staying quiet until the ongoing investigations are complete.

Also replaced the UV filter and reverse osmosis tank for the setup under the kitchen sink, and now I can fill up more than one glass of water before the spigot goes dry. Turns out that the bladder in the old tank had ruptured, and it would no longer hold air pressure. So it wouldn't emit water, even though it was full of it. The new UV filter only comes on when there's water flow, which may or may not be a good idea. Some bulbs don't like to be turned on and off a lot, so it may decrease bulb life. And if the switch fails and the light doesn't come on, the UV action doesn't sterilize the water. In other words, it might be something that sounds like a good idea but lacks in the execution.

Played a bit of musical motorcycles getting one of them ready for today's trip, letting me know I'm not quite caught up on the maintenance of all of them. Too many batteries!

I'm planning to head south along CA 1, picking it up south of Monterey and taking it all the way to Lompoc. It's tourist season, so going will be a little slow at times, but the scenery will be hard to beat. Probably won't be checking in much while I'm away, so here's best wishes for a great weekend for everyone!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,756  
53F foggy upper 70's for high partly cloudy day.

Outside chores done E muffin time.

Plans for today...Trip to Dartmouth Hospital confront doctor or head nurse about return back to work note,they said will would mail to me last week...it's been 3 weeks with 4 phone calls, :mad: TSC for critter food and putter about it.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,757  
73 going to 87. maybe storms...they missed yesterday.

Prayers, Scaredy.

Thomas, hope you get your note, assuming you are ready!

RNG, safe trip...sounds like fun.

Mostly, Happy early birthday wishes!

I saw that front yard fireworks video I posted on the news last night...on the big screen, it sure looks like during the commotion, the teenager drops a lighter into the box of fireworks behind the van...hope not the case.

Our chipmunks went dormant for a few days, but looks like are back and hungry again. My wife named our daytime raccoon visitor, Raquel, after Raquel Welch, I guess...so I call her Racky. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #152,758  
safe travels RNG.

working on getting a neutralizing filter installed on this house, to raise ph, as copper is leaching out of the pipes.
I have sediment and carbon/taste already, they work great, but one more to go. Big one too with replaceable media.
Not a soft water system, just an alternative to tearing out all the copper plumbing and replacing with plastic. I think the one big part is about 700 bucks.

anyone else use a neutralizing filter for acidic water?

/ Good morning!!!! #152,759  
75 high of 90 today storms back home 1.48 in of rain so far

Really enjoying beach time with wife did I say that already? More beach time today new beach tent came time to try it out

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mostly

Prayers for all Scaredy, Eric, Helogabals,Toppop, all others silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #152,760  
We do Drew all green gone from sinks