Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,761  
Good Morning Riptides

/ Good morning!!!! #152,762  
61° now high’s around 80° and mostly sunny today. Dew point is 57° it’s nice out 👍

Dropped off truck this morning for the annual state inspection and an oil change. Hope it passes inspection the rocker panels are a tad rusty but I don’t think it’s through yet 🤞

@Mostly - I took a look at the drought map for the whole country instead of just NH yikes you folks are beyond dry, when you sweat you better save it! Also a Happy birthday and I hope many more to come. (mine’s tomorrow)

May try to give the mower a little exercise today but that’s about it.

Enjoy your day everyone
Stay safe and healthy

Prayers for those in need, our country and peace around the world

/ Good morning!!!! #152,763  
We do Drew all green gone from sinks
wonderful
I really don't need soft water, just don't want a bath in dilute copper.
friend has high tech soft water system, feels very strange showering in their home because the soap lathers up so much
more, seems hard to wash it off. Very surprised how much lather is affected by water PH I guess.

I make my coffee every morning with water out of the kitchen squirter.
stomach distress and cramps. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #152,764  
Happy Birthday NHBX.
I got quite an education at auto body place about older trucks. And not so old.
Was told my Ram was a rotter and I should sell it. One quarter had been done, I did the second, and the
third was talking to us. Loved the truck through.
I wonder if it is still worth it to get a truck undercoated today.
Pretty clear the industry has done a crummy job with rustproofing.
Nothing like a heavy application of NJ road salt on some questionably recycled Japanese steel in older Toyotas.
But GM, Ford and Ram, they all rot.
Unless someone really got them treated early on.

Where are the least damaged cars from if they have to sit outside? Say with a cover on.
Arizona? someplace dry? California?
sure not from around here; everything is suspect
I think staying far away from ocean is good idea. Salt by another name.

I bet Buppies gets his car washed as soon as he gets back from the beach.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,765  
Good morning! 79˚F, cloudless sky and as you tell below the heat from June continues.
Happy Birthday Mostly!

IMG_0988.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #152,766  
73°F and RAIN this morning, going up to only 88° today. More rain heading our way later this morning. We'll take it.

We've been having some regular trouble with our ADT alarm system. It keeps giving an error to "Check Longrange Radio", which is its internal cell phone. It has been replaces three times by three different techs. The last guy suggested we may need to upgrade to a newer control panel. We've only had this one for about six years. The alarm for this error notice gets so obnoxious that we had to disconnect the whole system. Another tech was scheduled to come out yesterday between noon and 4pm. Wife started calling them when he didn't show. Last call was at 7:30, with the intent to just reschedule for Friday. Nope, no times available (this was the original date scheduled). So, she told them he still needed to come. He got there just after 8:30. We got a lot more info out of this guy. He noted that he's been repairing a lot of systems with this same error by adding a better antennae, noting he could just drop ours down inside the wall. It's just not getting a strong enough signal from the towers. He also noted that this started happening right about the time that everyone switched over to 5G. Interesting. He couldn't get anyone at tech support so late last night, so he's going to consult with them today about the best options and get back with us.

Happy Birthday, Mostly_.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,767  
I saw that front yard fireworks video I posted on the news last night...on the big screen, it sure looks like during the commotion, the teenager drops a lighter into the box of fireworks behind the van...hope not the case.
Any word on the location and if there were any injuries? Who uploaded the YouTube, the owner or the security company - SimpliSafe.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,770  
Good evening all. 77ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Moderate wind with brisk gusts, clear sky and high temp of 101ºF, HI 106ºF. There are some rain chances but not any accumulation forecasted. Men's meeting to start day, bike ride then lunch. Tried to get myself to finish front lawn, but failed :(. Did get good nap in. Had dinner with Step Daughter and her hubby, they are plotting against me on my birthday :eek:
Monday Morning posts:
RNG Sorry about the neighbor, otherwise sounded like a good 4th celebration. Glad new fire stopped quickly. Sounds like new antenna on line soon. Nice pic
Don TBN can now follow you on the ships? Sorry about hearing aid going belly up with out much warning.
RNG Thanks for the drone info.
Rich glad you had a nice quiet 4th. Hope yesterday was good also.
Dennis that cat has such a rough life.
Ted sorry about no more rain yet. Good to hear Mx did ok with fireworks. Hope mulch got done.
PJ glad you had a good 4th. hope no fireworks at work! Sorry about neighbor, glad he is gone.
David hope trip to Kona side went well.
RS glad you got rain, hope industrial planting went well.
Drew nice pic. That is a lot of grass to mow. I don't care what they do with me after I die :)
Mike that is a lot of weed whacking.
Bird good to hear you are ready.
Drew glad you are ready for Paul :)
Chris sorry you did not get to see all the fireworks. Hope you wife can save some blueberries.
Roy send some rain to Ted or us here in Texas :)
Dennis never heard a mower that sounded like helicopter!
DF you have a lot more rain in forecast than most of Texas :(
Thomas at least gas is going down.
Scaredy at leat it did not land to get you :)
Dennis thanks for FB heads up 4500 sounds like big group.
Ted good to hear mulch is done.
Dennis last night's menu sound good :)
Kyle Good point about stainless screws, should last longer. Hope you can get gas worked out and not cost you arm and leg. It is hot near Red River as well :(
Randy(wag) Sorry about the phone call traffic. Hope town run successful
Ted that was pretty.
David nice looking power washer. Sorry about DQ closed.
RS doing good on planting and racoon control.
David sorry they took advantage of BIL widow.
This morning's posts:
Roy Good to hear you will be ready to mow.
Drew sorry about rain hope you get some soon.
Drew nice pics,. my first reaction to strap around the seat arm was that the strap will remover the arm :(
Billy hope you get some rain.
Mike sorry about insurance woes. nice sunset pic
RNG hope the talk works with neighbor. Hope your get the trip in and get to see the launch.
Thomas hope your puttering was entertaining.
NHBX I would be ecstatic with .65 in rain at this point :) I need to do some chainsaw maintenance and mix more gas.
Dennis sorry they changed the policy on public groups.
Don 99ºF is still real warm to go for walk. Not convinced electric coupons step forward. Sorry to hear you are at 90% of water capacity and another 5K homes going in :(
Rich hope you get more rain and make progress on projects.
Chris do you really expect someone to build pipe lines?
Buppies great to hear vacation going well.
PJ sorry about no fireworks this year. Thanks for heads up on Texas firearm laws. Hope remodeled DQ worth going to again.
Drew nice pics, ire the little markers or the foot of the grave? Tree looks bad
Ted enjoy your recuperation day works., and you get some more rain.
Billy would be interesting to know story behind the videos.
RS glad you got some rain and focus more on planting. Have fun withe pepper wash.
David hope you had fun with new toys
RS I have seen warnings about not letting pump motors idle for very long with trigger not pulled open.
Drew I like to start further way and not remove the paint :) No safety nozzle.
Don wow way too close to people and cars.
Drew I have to sit under fan in A/C to get cooled off :( nice pic
Thomas interesting story.
Drew nice steering wheel.
Phil nice check in. Like your new tractor driver.
Thomas that is a flock of turkeys!
Gale good to hear from you. I guess you are not getting rain either.
James nice view and flowers.
Ted glad you got the tractor going. hope mowing is under control.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, Thomas/gout, /operation and recovery, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /aches abd pains and spasms, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, mass shooting victims and family, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.
They got drowned along the Louisiana boarder. But up in my area it's crisp and crunchy. We got about 10 drops of rain while out walking the dog the other night. And that's all we've seen in over a month.