Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,961  
A pic from the actual retrieval
IMG_0946.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #153,962  
2022-08-02, 0353

65° right now...high in the low 80's and rain showers (I hope!!)
The 10 day forecast shows rain and showers starting on Friday and continuing to the following Thursday...I hope we get it

When I got home yesterday, I gave the lawn a looksee....yep, about time for a trim. Maybe I'll start this afternoon

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #153,963  
73 high of 88 no rain here yesterday big rains other places. 90s are coming back after today.

Nice rescue Sodamo

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #153,964  
good morning all
70 going up to 90 in full sun today

I thought I was going to be mowing today at church but caretaker said it was done last week. Fine by me.
would have been pretty hot out there.

off to supermarket this morning, finally timed it right so local market gives 5 percent off for seniors on Tuesday.

Ted, glad you got some rain. Must have felt good.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,965  
My son mowed last night, around house. Except he doesn’t like to do along the road outside the fence. I decided to not get dirty doing that little bit.
Got .2” rain at 11pm.

Dad got the L5030 back. He’s confused about putting the loader back on. I told him I’ll come Friday and do it. He thinks he can’t use tractor with loader off, as those lines need to be connected. He can hardly hear, so tough trying to communicate. I tried telling him to use tractor without loader… He’s 98.

Wish I had gotten price for R1 tires to replace the R4s.

I have very little at work right now, slow days. I have a start date for new job in October. My countdown has begun.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,966  
71 and sunny, shooting for 92. Feels better out...yesterday was termed tropical.

LS, nice to see some green on those mountains. Glad you got some rain. Now it's Kyle's and Don's turn.

RNG, looks like a nice find on the BMW. You must have found a way to trust sellers on Craig's. I think I'd only be up for handling that 4 wheeler or John Deere in the background.

Buppies, I have 99 problems but the bear's not one. Haven't seen one in over a month.

Lubed the FEL yesterday, in order to use up the rest of the moly in the battery grease gun...ran out just as I filled the last zerk...my only good luck of the day. I had to struggle to get the coupler loose from one zerk and pulled the zerk in half, leaving the threaded portion inside the FEL. Fortunately had a screw puller small enough to fit, and a replacement zerk the right size. Then I put a new tube of green grease in to lube the rest of the tractor, and couldn't figure out why no grease would come out...then wondered if I had pulled the lid off...looked in the garbage can...no lid. So, out comes the tube, and off comes the lid, and got it back in without wasting any. In my defense, I was distracted by a looming t-storm, that ended up passing south, just giving us a small shower.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,967  
Good morning
72 going to 90 under fair skies.

Yesterdays meeting went on forever with the person conducting the inspection best described as an expert at picking the fly **** out of the pepper. Spent a lot of time on minutiae, while missing the obvious answers. Now I have to wait for the report and address the findings. Didn’t get lunch until almost 4. And didn’t accomplish much else when I got home either.

Hopefully today will be more productive, it will start with breakfast with the professor, then I’ll likely fire up the pressure washer and clean up some stuff, starting with the standby generator, it’s looking pretty ugly.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,968  
Good morning! 77˚F heading to 100˚ again, Very sunny skies no rain in sight.

The headline news yesterday was just a tease - typical of Austin news. No more water restrictions for us, one small town, Hutto, went from stage 2 to stage 3 water rationing. All water districts have their own definition of the different stages and what triggers a change so the information is useless. We are still allowed hand watering yards before noon and will give the yard a sip.

This morning I will also pull out some potted plants that require too much water and produce nothing of value with some sprouted voluntary basil and a small fig tree I won at the drawing at the WFPB potluck.

The okra in the garden are starting to bloom, I counted 6 flowers and the eggplant and peppers are taking off - 4 eggplants and 7 peppers that will be ready to pick in a week or so.

Wngsprd a thunderstorm is a good distraction and would bring our state to a standstill as everyone would be in awe.

Washed the dust out of my rain gauge I'm ready now, rain where are you?

/ Good morning!!!! #153,969  
Morning all, Sun is out going up to 91.

Got nothing done yesterday due to day job.

It's another Decade around the sun for me.

Stay safe and be well.