Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,652  
LS - happy anniversary and many more!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,653  
72°F and 0 rain.

Off to town this morning. Picking up the pieces for my flail bracket, some food shopping and a list of things from Home Depot. Need to get some fuel too.

Once home I’ll be drilling holes in my bracket then contact a friend about welding it.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #154,654  
Scaredy, here's some Jeep pics.... I forgot to take a pic of the trans when the pan was off.... but there's one of the cleaned pan back in place. 58548DAB-D934-45C8-9B9C-E5B5E724799B.jpeg

And one of the new cables installed, still have to change out the plugs and reinstall the coil rail.
E6A493A0-C6C3-4390-B5A9-775B273FE73B.jpeg

And one of the front clip all removed. The bodywork repair will be the last to get done.
9FCCFB02-1FE3-430E-A3FF-B109650C5E0E.jpeg

She's all jacked up on stands to tear into the rear axle. Probably not going to start that until after our forecasted 'big rains' tomorrow. I might start removing the driveshafts so I can get the transfer case out. The rebuild kit just arrived.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,655  
79F and partly cloudy @ 12:45, calling for a high of around 84F with 4% chance of precipitation.

Agenda for today:

Water plants up by shop, also peach trees.

Swap bucket for pallet forks and relocate a pile of pine logs out of the gas line right-of-way. That will leave a pile of split oak and some junk wood as the last thing to do to clear it.

Try to clean up the remainder of the junk wood pile where the Yellowjacket nest is (or hopefully, was)

Relocate soil screen and screenings.

Finish raking the compost wood lot with the landscape rake.

Depending on the fuel situation, maybe a trip down to the corner for gas and diesel.

Mow front lawn and finish mowing east side down around the house time permitting.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe Friday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #154,656  
fun morning with old friend, wedged him into brother's TR6 and we went on a nice back roads trip to hot tub place. Tom and I went to high school together.
by the time I got home I was pretty sweaty and ready for a/c. Car was fun to drive except when stopped. Then no power steering is
pretty hard on me. Shifted smooth as could be, about as slow as 110hp would be expected to be. But made fun noises and nothing broke. yeah
And didn't even stall it on a hill starting out though wasn't far from it. Don't want to roast the clutch either. Got a bunch of waves from other guys out in their
convertibles. You wanted to keep moving, 90 plus and full sun out.

my friend suggested something I hadn't thought of regarding the hot tub. Putting one outside will cost a lot, done this before. 7500 for cheapest decent small hot tub, plus a new deck out back. The cheaper lightweight ones are 600-800 but don't last long
outdoors. Well....I can put it in the basement instead. Going to go back and research the highest quality "cheap" hot tubs I can find, ones like Coleman and a few others.
Basement is unattractive and a little damp but workable.

Attachments

• IMG_1200 (1).JPG
    IMG_1200 (1).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 71
   / Good morning!!!! #154,659  
Weather was very nice today. We went to town for a few errands and lined up firewood to add to the inventory. Our Locust stand is maturing but not yet at the point where I want to start to cut it.
Talked to our daughter calling from London on a trip for the State Department.