Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,531  
before I head out for the day, my wife is back in the local hospital, going to take donuts for the nurses, and then over to the farm where I will load machinery on a trailer for several hours. doing this by myself, with the FEL and a heavy tow strap, and so far i haven't wrecked my new trailer. Need to do everything slowly to keep the swinging to a minimum, makes me try to be very smooth with the controls.

I've been thinking. All over America guys like us are meeting in their favorite breakfast watering hole and saying good morning. We just do it over the airwaves. And someday, in our lifetimes..., we'll be able to see each other on our screens.
Realtime capture of your morning yawns and burps....:D
I'm Skype equipped but have zero desire for some hacker peering at me. When they get it all figured out and make the devices inexpensively, perhaps twenty years from now, I'll get one.
Oh Farm Girl, you'd better cover up! :D
Ah for that vision of loveliness to adorn your screen.
Err, wardrobe malfunction, oh my :dance1:
hey, an old fart can dream...

/ Good morning!!!! #15,532  
Randy, what are you planting for the cold months? All anyone seems to plant around here are those cabbagey looking things. What else besides winter pansies hold up for you?
Anything to get some color during the winter...:thumbsup:

My house faces west and I get a lot of cold wind but also a long bit of sunshine on good days. I get a lot of heat in the front of the house that radiates to the flower beds even on a windy night it helps. But honestly, other than some Mugga pines, cabbages and pansies, I have been able to get dadodils to last well down into upper 20's. I plant the bulbsin September and keep them near the a/c vent in my family room and it fools them into sprouting in the off season. I have some now that are ready to go out.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,533  
And someday, in our lifetimes..., we'll be able to see each other on our screens.

I already saw you, you're not that special!:laughing:
Just kidding my friend, tell Nadine we're thinking of you guys. :drink:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,536  
Good morning! 57˚ heading to the mid 70s, clear skies. The leaves on the post oak trees are just starting to turn yellow. The planted broccoli seed has sprouted and today is another dirt moving TRACTOR DAY with the 7' straight blade.

If google took an satellite picture my clay/sand pit would look like a sandbox with a toy tractor moving all day long.

I'm glad the new Rattler's opened in Giddings it has cause a gas war and diesel is selling for $3.57. Regular gasoline is $2.97 - dropped another 2 cents.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,537  
we have 29 this morning with a good frost,the ground is white.it getting up to 43 haven't been that warm for a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,538  
And as a lifelong Yankees fan I say to you;NEVER FORGET BUCKY DENT! Or as Sox fans say Bucky F'n Dent!:D
Bucky Dent Shocks The Sox

Randy I'm with you great memory. I can remember Sunday afternoons in the 60's and my grand father sitting in his dodge listening to Red Sox games, biggest Sox fan I knew. He decided that he would take the grand sons to a Sox game VS the Yankees in New York. Well Yankees in the 60's, Mantle, Marris, Ford. Have been a fan of the pinstripes since! Go Cards!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,539  
And as a lifelong Yankees fan I say to you;NEVER FORGET BUCKY DENT! Or as Sox fans say Bucky F'n Dent!:D
Bucky Dent Shocks The Sox

Randy it just big boys playing a little boys game, but come to think of it, Those Yankees do need to clean up there house and move some of those sore heads down there.
There are one or two yankees I liked but come to think of it they are both dead.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,540  
Good morning all. 27F at the start going to a forecast of 55F sunny and light breeze. Should be able to finish washing trim and need to do some touch up on the siding. Also need to run some errands.