Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,541  
Drew sorry to hear about wife, you have my prayers

David congrats on your review

GO CARDS

/ Good morning!!!! #15,542  
Drew, hope all is well with Nadine, my prayers with her.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,543  
Good Morning. 1115, clear and windy, 60* with 67% humidity. There is a chance of patchy frost tonight in low lying areas.
I've got to run back to Marianna today. My two bows were right where they were supposed to be, but I couldn't find any of my arrows. It would be tempting fate to go hunting with just the one I bought. I will try the pawn shops first, then Wally World, and the sporting goods store last. {I don't like to spend $$}

The Cards starter, Wacha, pitched a good game. Their closer in the bottom of the ninth was un-hitable. The Cards played a good game.

Dave, the Cards are doing it on the cheap too. I think I heard that all their guys who pitched last night were 23 or younger. They have one of the best farm systems in the game, and it shows when they can bring up young talent like that.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,544  
I've been thinking. All over America guys like us are meeting in their favorite breakfast watering hole and saying good morning. We just do it over the airwaves. And someday, in our lifetimes..., we'll be able to see each other on our screens.

Daugen, my sister and niece both have I-phones so they can Face Time {see each other when they use the phone}. Little Johnny, my sister's grandson is 2, but he is so used to the Face Time, that when he is talking to folks with regular phones, he will still hold up his toy tractors and trucks for them to see. We can't even imagine the changes he will see in his lifetime.

Larro

Edit: this site wouldn't let me say talk for some reason. I had to change it to 'use the phone'. Crazy.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,545  
68F .14 inches rain yesterday, looking goog

All the fence posts are in, yea
Have to disassemble and haul away the rusting steel gazebo, the area will be home to new Hottub/spa - eventually

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,546  
Theraphy and the usual chores, need to get organized! Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,547  
man this bits our high temp today was 36 tonight will be in the teens goo deer hunting weather if it was only gun season, just bow now. i still got to mow the grass one more time but not in my coveralls.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,548  
Y'all be sure and keep that cold weather to yourselves! And for those of you using the "s" word, you do realize that is a 4 letter word, right? Don't make me come wash your mouths out with soap for using such language!

Daugen; I keep the little camera on the laptop covered with masking tape. Don't want to turn the thing on accidently and give everyone a scare!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,549  
Y'all be sure and keep that cold weather to yourselves! And for those of you using the "s" word, you do realize that is a 4 letter word, right? Don't make me come wash your mouths out with soap for using such language!

Daugen; I keep the little camera on the laptop covered with masking tape. Don't want to turn the thing on accidently and give everyone a scare!

Oh my, scare me please...:D after all, it's Halloween! :eek::shocked::pullinghair:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,550  
Good Evening. 2120, 49* with 73% humidity. Forecast low is 37*, by far the coldest of the season. I wonder if the deer would notice if I put a wood heater in my shooting house?

Larro