Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,301  
Thanks for the compliments

The groundhogs are very destructive by undermining foundations and causing collapse of stone walls

Yeah, I usually dispatch 6-10 a year from my properties. Why they insist on going under buildings is anyone's guess. Since there is so much open space available.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,302  
Good morning! 62 now, predicted high of 69. Not sure it will make it.

Going to see a band tonight, they are having an “Equinox Concert”. Need to dress warm, it is outdoors.

Grocery shopping yesterday and some more work on the spare mower. Finally figured out why it has belt tension issues, the spring bracket is incorrect. Likely gonna have to make a new bracket.

Not sure what today will bring.

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #156,303  
Good Morning - currently 83° going to 96° --- Thank goodness for cool front coming in tonight..
Tomorrow low is suppose to be 48° with a high of 73°

When the Sears dungarees got a hole in them they got a patch..Had a pair that had 4 patchs, my mom would not put a fifth patch on, said we could afford a new pair...

Have a great day everybody..

/ Good morning!!!! #156,304  
68°F and .02 inches rain.

Just another day to enjoy life’s blessings.

Had a delicious meal at neighbor’s. A homemade soup with variety of fresh vegetables, beef, pork, and sausage. One of the sides were strips of fresh, locally grown jackfruit.

We host H&F this afternoon. My dinner effort will be my version of a one pan, roasted veggies and shrimp.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #156,306  
I remember weighing and balancing our planes, I don't think 13 pounds would have been noticed.
Local balancing for movable heavy objects was very different than doing loading on transports.
We had an expert from the team to guide me and a carefully written set of procedures.
No doing this by eye !

/ Good morning!!!! #156,308  
I chased a groundhog with my ZT the last mowing, it was far enough away it escaped.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,309  
Yesterdays trip to Washington, PA was actually fun, took a friend along, we went to Cabellas in Triadelphia, WV while they defueled and weighed the plane. It was less than a half hour drive. I saw a Kimber Micro 9 in Stainless that I would have bought, but not being a WV resident, there was a waiting period, so I didn’t buy it, as I was going to be at the far end of PA after lunch.

I drive that road a lot. Usually I70 backs up at the state line because of construction. Last I heard, a girl I dated over 40 yrs ago works at that cabelas. Dad’s farm is just over an hour from there.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,310  
Yesterdays trip to Washington, PA was actually fun, took a friend along, we went to Cabellas in Triadelphia, WV while they defueled and weighed the plane. It was less than a half hour drive. I saw a Kimber Micro 9 in Stainless that I would have bought, but not being a WV resident, there was a waiting period, so I didn’t buy it, as I was going to be at the far end of PA after lunch.
I used to drive through Washington PA on the way to construction site at the Sammis Power Plant in Ohio. We were installing air pollution control systems for First Energy on two 600 MW coal fired power plants. Up to the plant on Mondays and return Fridays over a 5 year time span