Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,791  

I love it!!!!!

Couldn’t have the room doors open direct to garage, but If you put in firewall per code I don’t think they could deny it.
I would put bath in a corner, then maybe the bedroom and kitchen. Then later when house is built, tear down wall between kitchen and bedroom and that becomes conditioned office space in the garage.

I’m seriously considering submitting something like that to see what they say.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #156,792  
De-bickerated my TBN. Unwatched a bunch of threads that had devolved into subhuman falderall.

If I get a little red pinger up top, I'll go and do what is necessary.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,794  
Working on the Still saw. Spinning the engine with cordless screw driver produced good spark so next check for leaks in fuel system. Holding pressure and carburetor held pressure also. Checked the diaphragm looks good but they are easily damaged by age by being stiffened. Maybe at fault since it would not start

IMG_1099.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #156,795  
Working on the Still saw. Spinning the engine with cordless screw driver produced good spark so next check for leaks in fuel system. Holding pressure and carburetor held pressure also. Checked the diaphragm looks good but they are easily damaged by age by being stiffened. Maybe at fault since it would not start

View attachment 764801
Did you check engine compression, how is it?
How about using starter fluid to see if it starts at all without depending on fuel supply.
Filter in tank ok. Cap letting in some air -check by loosening a bit, but not too much.

try this thread, lots of people on this one know how to do teardowns and troubleshooting:

/ Good morning!!!! #156,796  
57F clear sky.

Been good outside day. :)
Well it's official leaf blowing has begun :oops: I sure miss backpack blower. :(
Just abut time put chicken potatoes onions peppers,and stir up some chicken gravy. :)

Good evening set on the deck for while,gotta be out the door 3:30am.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,797  
Any pancakes in here? Can't afford eggs at $4/dozen. OK, I can afford them I'm just not willing to pay that.
Plain English muffin 6 to package $4.99. :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #156,799  
Yep. Same here. Had a slow steady leak in a tire on my 1500 Ram truck. I thought it might be the sensor. Dealer told me a new tire was $350. I thought that was too high and bought it from Discount Tire - $300 - still seems like a lot.

In the Ozarks the only internet service we can get is CenturyLink DSL. This month, it was out for 2 weeks. Finally got home and called their tech service. The number was "disconnected." Went to CenturyLink .com and got another "customer Service" number. called it, pushed all the buttons about the service tech info about my issue. The recording thanked me and said they would call me shortly. It was a text message entering me into a CHAT about my issue. Tried that. No good took 2 hrs, did nothing. I asked if there wasn't a way to talk with someone. Chat gave me a number that was open until 8PM. I called that....They told me that Sorry, they are closed -thanks for calling. It was 6PM. And then opened another chat window for me. closed that one and returned to the first chat.

I gave up with them and worked on the issue my self. I could not find ANY problems with my modem, router, wiring etc. Just no DSL. Thirty minutes later, I received another text. My internet issue was solved. They solved on their end and were canceling the tech app they had made costing $95.

I think they (for some reason) randomly shut down accounts and wait until they "reactivate" them.
Never talked with anyone and only took 3 hours. The future of customer service???
You need Starlink!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,800  
Did you check engine compression, how is it?
How about using starter fluid to see if it starts at all without depending on fuel supply.
Filter in tank ok. Cap letting in some air -check by loosening a bit, but not too much.

try this thread, lots of people on this one know how to do teardowns and troubleshooting:
Thanks will check out the thread.
It has strong compression, caps lets in air ok, starter fluid does not make it run despite having good spark whatever that means