Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #157,201  
Check, that's gorgeous and even cooler to be reflected off the water
I think I could sit there for a long time looking at that view.

Buckeye, the New Hope Diner has been pretty bad since I was a kid here.
never known for good food, and pretty bad coffee too.
Not like the diners in NJ at the big circles or even in Northern Philadelphia.

But it was all we have had. Where at age 16 just after I was allowed to drive after midnight I came in for
fries and brown gravy at 2am during the winter of 1966. I was tired, but didn't want to go home, had been bussing tables at Odettes Restaurant since
11am until almost 2 in the morning. Fries and gravy. They didn't even have good onion rings.
But I didn't know any better. I just knew the folks in that diner were really amazing, compared to what I normally saw off secluded on our farm.

First, the occupancy of the booths was at least 50 percent gay, 20 percent other/scratch your head, and the rest of us straights.
What a place to grow up. And I never had an issue since after three wives I'm still pretty sure I know what I like...

But I'm 16 and wide eyed sitting towards the back and watching the human show. Very comedic/fun; lot of restaurants got off work the same time and
most went to the diner or some other place. One group was fairly loud, yes a few folks who I also described as "flamers".
It was part theatre, but always meant to be fun. When the waitress came around to take their order,
the one guy stood up from his table and with a loud swish and point, he proclaimed to the the blonde guy
at another table I want that one on toast!
The entire restaurant cracked up

I laugh about that to this day, part of what made my home town colorful. And with the orientation to the NYC theatre crowd, it was
upscale colorful and very safe. Gay folks wanted a safe place to live, this was always a tolerant community.
So they came out of NYC and Northern NJ and started settling here. Just like my Grandfather did years before

/ Good morning!!!! #157,202  
Don, I think you have a dream shtick there. I always thought about driving a tractor on the beach making the sand nice.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,203  
The back pack hardness for the pole saw really helped off loading my right shoulder yesterday. It is still in some pain and recovery after several weeks.
Taking wife to the doctors office to get her biweekly injections of biologic medications.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,204  
44°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 81° today. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow and Wednesday. Sure hope that happens.

Sounds like a fantastic trip, Randy.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,206  
houselayout.jpeg

House plan on the lot.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,210  
70°F and .20 inches rain

My FedEx tracking updated late yesterday from Delivery 10/9 to Pending with last location Honolulu. None of my friends got delivery either.

Back to concentrating on my remodel project this morning.

Zoom Happy Hour this afternoon.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day