Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #157,211  
paul, if that reel has wheels I'd bring it inside. four or five months less UV on the hose.
short of putting the air blast nozzle in the open end is there a better trick for blowing them out?
I always do the fireman drain routine, up and over shoulders to let gravity do the work
but those big bearings in the Eley would likely do better not getting iced up, expanded,

It’s is on wheels, but I roll it into an un heated shed for the winter. My main concern is the copper tube from the swivel to the hose, I would worry about it freezing and bursting. The fitting from Amazon should be the trick.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,212  
It’s is on wheels, but I roll it into an un heated shed for the winter. My main concern is the copper tube from the swivel to the hose, I would worry about it freezing and bursting. The fitting from Amazon should be the trick.
I ordered the blowout connector also. I need to do a test to see if it gets all the water out of the copper "U". Pic next post.
Thanks E42 for the link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082X9VPZC?ref_=cm_sw_r_ud_dp_JNQ2V0JM2ZKVWXEEFRDE&th=1

Or do I need the female instead of the male connector?

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #157,213  
IMG_1220.JPG

Copper U on hose reel.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,216  
IMG_6586.JPG

I drained hose, then pulled hose off to drain the copper part.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,217  
Good Afternoon, currently 71° now..

Hope everyone had a nice weekend..
I never look at this site on the weekend so it takes awhile to catchup on Monday's
Have a good day...

/ Good morning!!!! #157,218  
Nice sunny day today. 37F this morning 66F now. I enjoyed the moon last night too.

Payed $111 for 4 cans of no ethanol gas for the mowers today. I add 4 oz. of seafoam to each can. Hope it isn't snake oil. It ain't that cheap.

I hit the big 70 today. I feel exactly the same as when I was 18 except for the aches and pains and medical concerns and don't forget grayer and tireder. :LOL:

At the grocery store today I saw a black pickup. Riding shotgun was a skeleton in a santa hat. You don't see that every day.

My wife looked out the window yesterday and saw a deer inside the fence of the vegetable garden. Fence is only waist high but this if the first deer we have seen inside the fence in the 15 years we have had the garden. Darned deer.

Keep on trucking

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #157,219  
I hit the big 70 today. I feel exactly the same as when I was 18 except for the aches and pains and medical concerns and don't forget grayer and tireder. :LOL:

Chris

Happy Birthday

glad you feel the same.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,220  
Happy Birthday...