Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,511  
daugen, how about a Chelsea ships bell clock? They also come in hourly chimes.
beautiful clocks Bill.
I chose the electronic version with a built in sensor so that it does not chime at night.
wasn't expensive and being a Seiko will last forever

1667732155519.png

/ Good morning!!!! #158,512  
63° Now and mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph gusts up to 30.

Yesterday my neighbor came over with his backpack blower and did a quick “leaf patrol” in the back yard and drove everything deep into the woods. As far as I’m concerned that’s it for this fall, there’s not much left in the trees with the wind we’ve been having lately. While he was doing that I finished cleaning the garden shed and moved the walk behind snow blower to its winter spot. Did a quick dump run with both our trash and stoped and picked up a 12pk as a friendship gesture. It’s nice to have good neighbors! The Mrs went and picked up some roast beef sandwiches for supper and after that some relaxing.

Today is going to be an energy conservation day and maybe a little putting around.

Enjoy your day everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,513  
beautiful clocks Bill.
I chose the electronic version with a built in sensor so that it does not chime at night.
wasn't expensive and being a Seiko will last forever

View attachment 769327
Where'd you buy it, Drew?
Never mind...found it on Amazon...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #158,514  
Good Morning, 67 going to 73 today and rain just started. Cody got a little wet this morning. Reminds me that I need to brush him today and also brush his teeth. He is a double coat dog with a lot of fur that will create "tumble weeds' if not brushed enough.

Daughter is progressing normally although I think she had expected this to go a lot easier. She is in pain and not able to sleep much. She is taking the minimum of the prescribed pain meds because she is worried about too much too long and all of the ramifications of that. She is due to take the bandage off tomorrow. She is keeping up her exercises and the therapist stepped up the program because she was stronger than she had expected. Being in the thirties helps

The ignition coil for the MS261 was returned and a new one is on the way. I think I am jinxed but eventually........ The coil has two terminals for the shut off switch. I am used to just one to ground on other saws. But checking it one is ground and the other is connected to the coil and the switch activated by the lever will connect the two. Flywheel is good no discolorations and gap set at 0.010. If coil is good should work. Takes about a week to get any Stihl part. See pic for comparison of coils

Other daughter is finishing her training on Tuesday for the Texas steak house and she is given a test to see if she qualifies. I am impressed that they put this much into training the employees. No wonder they are very successful

IMG_1143.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #158,515  
2022-11-06, 0631

64° right now...high in the low 70's.

The inventory count, as I'd posted yesterday, was completed...the finance people have to do the correlation between the ERP system inventory and the physical count. This was probably my 4th or 5th inventory...always a PITA

Chores today...definitely one more light trim of the lawn. Pop up to the hardware store for a hose clamp and see if I can refill the tractor's windshield washer fluid (more than one previous post on that).
I did forget to grease the front axle pivot, so I'll be on my back under the tractor sometime today

Obviously, need to set the clocks back (there's a few that don't reset automatically), but that will wait until wifey returns. You guys know I'm not good with ladders...

Edit:
Just looked outside...driveway is wet...must have rained last night. Hopefully, it'll dry up in a few hours...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #158,517  
62F mostly cloudy day low 70's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.

Plans for today...take back pack blower for hike and fingers cross the wind will work in my favor,check game cams,maybe sneak in nap,watch little football.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,519  
65° few light showers, radar says that’s about it for today.

Have a sharp pain on top side of my left foot for the last day. Must have pulled something. Really hurts to walk.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,520  
Raining again this morning .55 in yesterday breeze blowing high 74 yesterday similar today

Picked up shotgun yesterday Winchester 20ga pump SXP defender nice protection pretty much in and out. Rode up 250 again ate dinner at Tavola great food halibut was fantastic. While waiting in line spoke with man in front about football Baltimore Colts and George Preas I met him when I was 7 knew the whole team his father knew George as well. He got the first table we got the last one available.

Food was wonderful wife had a great time both tired

Kenmbz I’m ok other forces at work thanks

Prayers for all our Country