Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,461  
lovely dinner out in Washington NC, nice new place down by Pamlico River, nice meal but the key lime pie was heavy and gummy. Neither one of us wanted to finish it. Server was smart, I gently told him it was gummy and he said no problem, and no charge for the dessert. Smart. We had a table way away from everyone else, and it was a quiet dinner.
Pretty hard to get quiet going out to dinner. Both meals were good. I didn't need that pie anyway...

PJ, geez, so sorry about that rodent catastrophe. Having paid hundreds of water damage claims, water often does more damage than fire. Most sheetrock is totaled. That should be fully covered by your homeowner insurance. Including mold remediation. But what a hassle, and you had things so nice...
no one could have predicted that. I'd buy a dozen mouse traps.

cheese or peanut butter for the bait?
what do you all use?
some critter has to die for this assault on PJ's electronics. 😡

/ Good morning!!!! #159,462  
PJ, those pesky rodents -PITA
Sure hope you didn’t lose anything of great value.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,463  
Cold start nice afternoon high in upper 50s tomorrow in 60s, next week mild after December 7th it’s going to turn get ready. Sold the jail in Washington NC spent some time there enjoyed watching Fountain Boats go up and down the river.

Thomas bears and cubs disappeared maybe cold got them time to sleep time will tell.

PJ sorry about mice and water line I hate them mices to pieces or something to that effect

Bullies seem to respond differently when I had 34 inch waist and 56 inch chest weights will do that. Had to quit clothes no longer fit

Good evening

/ Good morning!!!! #159,464  
I have to do a DL medical every year. Just turn it in to a drive test center (like the DoT) and I am good to go. After I turn 80 I have to do the written test AND the medical every year.

As for mice IF I get the chance then it is peanut butter for the traps, but keep in mind that I have 5 cats. 2 active hunters and three layabouts.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,465  
Good evening all. 37ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, sky cleared up, and high temp was 58F. Today was cleaning day with wife, got most of the vacuuming done. Tomorrow she has haircut appointment will try to get haircut then. Did get bike ride in, but not nap. :(.
Ron long lines here today. Hope you can get back ordered parts soon. pretty sunrise.
Mike hope you get the Christmas lights sorted out, get you sign reposted, and find a good mini split.
Billy what is looking west. Sounds like you are caught up.
Buppies hope work is ready for the winds of change. Too bad no pic of the 10 pointer. prayers sent.
Drew hope your day went well and got some good visits in.
Bill I saw 24 inch once from thundersnow. Heavy wet snow, hard to work with.
Killroy hope the gate moving went well. Hope the electrician gets it right.
Dennis good to less junk.
Paul what is a project if it does not have mission creep. Hope flight goes well with threat of airspace shutdown.
Ken hope it did not take all day to get all the foam board. What helps Mojo the most is not sitting in front of computer all day
Dennis thanks for all the info.
Frits sound like a good company to have the work done.
RNG good to hear less pain than yesterday.
Don shopping sounds like us today. Good to hear replacement tempest in good shape. Hope bake day went well. Bet it smelled good!
Frits I was not the smallest kid so did not have a lot of problems.
RNG that place sounds like a dive. good story. Glad you finally found the orchard. Most of the day sounded nice.
Dennis quite a difference. SR yr sounded scary.
Ted hope you get some precip, and snow does not mess with Thanksgiving plans. Sorry new glasses not right. Hope you got to spend time in shop.
Drew glad morning went that good. Smart to not over plan each day.
Dennis glad John Hopkins did good job on you :)
RS got plenty done yesterday, hope today goes well. Good to hear more breathing room on outside cold prep.
PJ sorry to hear bad weekend. That must have been a very rude shock. Hope you did not lose much equipment. Hope appointment went well.
Thomas glad work was ok today. Hard to believe owner might get charged with beating up thieves.
Dennis prayers sent for coughing.
Randy glad not real late for appointment. 1.99/ liter :eek: Hope town trip went well.
Ted glad shop time in hope you made progress. Sorry about empty shelves. Glad glasses doing better.
Drew glad dinner went well except for desert. Peanut butter of course :)
Buppies does that apply to Texas as well? Glad bear and cubs probably asleep. Mice and squirrels not my favorite.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird /aging issues, Roy /passed away, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, /wife's pain, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes and fall, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /not feeling good, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, James /death of FIL, Scotty, /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,466  
Up for bathroom break snd more coughing.
Son tested negative for alligator bite. He’s also got lot of dry cough and having other symptoms. I think his is just a cold.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,467  
Morning all! 33 going into the upper 40's with sunlight and slight wind. Should be a great day to celebrate my wife's birthday!
I bought her some flowers.
flowers.JPG

And I made her a few gifts in the wood shop area.
IMG_3242.JPG

Not sure what we will do today but it will be whatever she wants!
Her ankle is better but still sore so it will probably just be go out to eat. Then I will help her prep for tomorrows dinner. She was adamant it can be done with a broken ankle.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,468  
Poured first cup of coffee. 20° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 51° with plenty of sun. Shopping went well yesterday. No lines or empty shelves. I did go at 8AM. Lines for gas at Sam's Club were long. It's the cheapest place around. $3.23 per gallon. No repair on refrigerator. A few household things to get done before son arrives this afternoon. Then sit back and relax until they get here.
Sassy and I will be watching for them to arrive.
XGHdDNQ.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Safe travels for those on the road.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,469  
Good morning, 30 going to high of 55. Hard to believe 55 what a difference.
Mice can do a lot of damage and water leak is no fun to deal with. Hope it cleans up without too much damage.
We are going to town for wife's doctor appointment that was delayed because of my covid infection. I am still amazed that she did not get infected.
LS I am glad your glasses are feeling better. Took me a long time to get used to glasses after the Detached Retina surgery. Seeing double for a long time but finally got better.
No more shooting/neighbor issue after the sheriff visit but who knows how he will react to this. Sheriff said to call again if he starts up again. Very nice deputy that we had met before when one of our kids were run down by a hit and run driver. They look so young these days.
Cody knows how to relax and goes to sleep instantly until he hears footsteps around the fridge.

IMG_1315.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,470  
38 high of 62 today nice late fall day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs mpham

prayers for all our Cointry