Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,811  
34 this morning rain shortly high in 40s today

Wife and I went to Lexington NC Kernersville NC ate in Winston Salem NC got home at 11:30 last night I’m tired. Not sure what today will bring next weekend going south to tour boat manufacturing plant, love to learn new things study productions plants layouts etc. something I did in a previous life. I have been thru Volvos plant in Dublin Va

Prayers for all our Country
Did you see Korner's Folly?

During school, my roommate was from Kernersville. Nice town.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,812  
No sir never heard of it what is it?

/ Good morning!!!! #163,813  
Just looked it up have to put on list of must see thanks for sharing

/ Good morning!!!! #163,814  
RNG, do you have a range setup? Nothing like multiple gun shots going off to deter any airBnB from becoming 'unsuccessful'.... especially at all different times
I do. Remember the fiasco when I used the range last July 4th, and was harassed by the neighbor all day because "it is scaring my kids"? The same neighbor that shoots off his guns after dark when I'm listening to music on the back porch? I'm not going to miss that neighbor much.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,815  
Good morning to everyone,
It was 42F when I got up this morning under sunny skies, after an overnight low of 37. Forecast high of 53, light winds and skies clouding up this afternoon with rain this evening and Monday morning.

Yesterday ended up being an energy conservation day. Did some reading, a little research on the internet and a couple of short walks (1/2 mile) with the pup.

Today is looking to be a repeat.

Have a good day, let's be careful out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,817  
29°F and cloudy this morning, and it looks like it's going to stay around there all day. We've settled into some "normal" Winter weather for awhile.

Not much on the plate for today. Was going to erect the fence, but did that yesterday. Maybe pick up a new battery and get that in the tractor.

Great pics, everyone. Love the waterfalls, wngsprd.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,818  
Good Morning!!!! 44F @ 6:15AM. Cloudy. Periods of rain this morning. High 51F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Radar says it's supposed to be raining, but there's been no accumulation. Anemometer went out on the Davis last week, and they got a replacement to me in a few days, but just haven't had time to fool with it.

Thanks for the heads up on the Solomans, Billy. I had a great pair of their water shoes, but just wore them out after fifteen or so years. Wish they still made something like them. I finally broke down and picked up a pair of KEEN Ridge Flex Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots at REI last fall. It was an in store purchase, and was the only pair they had that actally felt comfortable. The soles are a little too flexible, and I was feeling every pebble and grain of sand under my feet. Some people like that, but I ended up cutting insoles out of plastic milk jugs to stiffen 'em up a bit. Just one layer now, but I'll probably add another. Great photo!

Sounds like the trip's been worth it, Drew. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous?

Now it's raining out.

Got a few hours in on the touring bike, giving up with sore fingers trying to get the drive shaft bolts in. Gotta be one of my least favorite jobs, but it's only every 25,000 miles. I'm hoping a fresh start today will get it done.

Contractor buddy dropped by with his wife to gift me with a three year old smoked pork hock. It was vacuum packed and looked great. Gonna chunk it up and make beans'n'rice with it.

Got a batch of chili done, using a bottle of adobo from the Mexican food section at the grocery store. Spiced it up with some chipotle peppers and liquid smoke. Thirty minutes of pressure cooking in the InstantPot had the meat falling apart and the rice done perfectly. Had some for lunch, and more for dinner.

Almost finished cleaning up the big wood pile, maybe just a few hours left. I keep digging trees out from under piles of dirt and duff, so it's taking a bit longer than I thought it should. It is what it is, I guess.

It'll be an inside day what with the rain, but it's not expected to amount to much.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,819  
I’m in the market for a 10 ft step ladder for the church, so I can safely get up into the attic. Has opening in ceiling 2 ft above drop ceiling, so it needs to fit inside ceiling grid. I’m wondering if a little giant might work. Costco had some on sale recently, not sure the size.
I have a couple of Little Giant ladders, the 17,22 and 26. Excellent quality and versatile, but waaay too heavy. Much heavier than a fiberglass of the same size, which would be my suggestion for any specific use.
The Little Giant let’s you put and 11ft step ladder in a hatchback and will make a pair of trestles for a plank, etc, but as a single purpose step ladder that stays on site, not my first choice.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,820  
I have a couple of Little Giant ladders, the 17,22 and 26. Excellent quality and versatile, but waaay too heavy. Much heavier than a fiberglass of the same size, which would be my suggestion for any specific use.
The Little Giant let’s you put and 11ft step ladder in a hatchback and will make a pair of trestles for a plank, etc, but as a single purpose step ladder that stays on site, not my first choice.

Multi use is why I got it. Plus it fits in my car and Mule.