Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,801  
41 outside this AM, heading to upper 40's, with rain expected around noon.

SO went by herself yesterday shopping, milestone accomplishment, so I worked on the Milk House. Managed to get the starter strip from the Milk House to the barn, covering the walkway in between. That is cinder block construction so I used concrete screws to get it on. Drill slowly, screw fastly. LOL. Worked around the electric and refrigerant lines, nice. This AM before the rains come, and as soon as I can see, I will go hang some vinyl to start the process of finishing that side.

SO came home with a cabinet that will be repurposed for a sink and a bathroom mirror, but no lights. I told her lights first so I can see in the bathroom, but she has a truck, freedom and purpose. So the truck came back full.

Hope all have a good day. Be safe. Prayers for those in need. A new week starts!
She just wanted an excuse to go out again…

😂🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #163,802  
23F partly cloudy might reach low 40's for high good chance afternoon rain.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Since last Tuesday gas has gone 18cents...$3.39...OTR diesel $5.00. :rolleyes:

Plans for today...couple wheel barrow loads wood in basement,check game cams,watch some NFC & AFC championship games,other than that see what happens.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,804  
Lowes had a Little Giant 22' ladder on sale. So a trip to there to pick it up was the only thing that got done yesterday.

I’m in the market for a 10 ft step ladder for the church, so I can safely get up into the attic. Has opening in ceiling 2 ft above drop ceiling, so it needs to fit inside ceiling grid. I’m wondering if a little giant might work. Costco had some on sale recently, not sure the size.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,805  
Good Morning
It’s 35 with a high in the upper 40’s today. High overcast now, supposed to become partly sunny later.

Yesterday was a lazy day, 3 carloads came for farm tours with my wife, had a few visitors myself, but never left the property. Zoe kept me entertained most of the day.

Today might be a repeat, nothing planned other than some cleanup, might run a few network cables to take advantage the gigabit and fast Ethernet switches by properly cascading them.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,806  
I prefer fiberglass ladders myself and they are required for working on electrical systems were OSHA is involved,
they are a bit heavier then aluminum ones.
Also I suggest watching out for the load ratings and thinking who else may try and use a ladder;
Here is a quick recap of duty ratings and load capacities:
Type III (Light Duty) 200 pounds
Type II (Medium Duty) 225 pounds
Type l (Heavy Duty) 250 pounds
Type lA (Extra Heavy Duty) 300 pounds
Type lAA (Extra Heavy Duty) 375 pounds

/ Good morning!!!! #163,807  
I’m in the market for a 10 ft step ladder for the church, so I can safely get up into the attic. Has opening in ceiling 2 ft above drop ceiling, so it needs to fit inside ceiling grid. I’m wondering if a little giant might work. Costco had some on sale recently, not sure the size.

This is the one I bought at Lowe’s. I check width at top of ladder. Including knobs. 19”. Actual hight is 9.5’ as a step ladder.

Multi M22 Aluminum 22-ft Reach Type 1A- 300-lb Capacity Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder https://www.lowes.com/pd/Little-Gia...Telescoping-Multi-Position-Ladder/1001839874l

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #163,809  
34 this morning rain shortly high in 40s today

Wife and I went to Lexington NC Kernersville NC ate in Winston Salem NC got home at 11:30 last night I’m tired. Not sure what today will bring next weekend going south to tour boat manufacturing plant, love to learn new things study productions plants layouts etc. something I did in a previous life. I have been thru Volvos plant in Dublin Va

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #163,810  
Nice pictures wngsprd those boots are nice personally fond of Merrill’s the pair I wear to work now 8 years old walking in hot asphalt