Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,561  
IMG_8257.JPG

Prayers for a neighbor one road over. He was turning and a vehicle passed and struck him, just down from my house. I don’t know him, heard he had back injuries.

I’m on hiatus from TBN due to a certain moderator, but wanted to share this.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,563  
shaft looks ok Kilroy. (y)

had a nice healthy salad for dinner with some chicken on top, and just chilling out.
off tomorrow morning to Front Royal VA, ready as I'm going to be.
Cold morning tomorrow though, in 20's but that will be the last cold morning for awhile.
Weather should be clear and Sunday morning traffic light on PA Turnpike to Harrisburg and then down 81 a pretty good ways.
Right lane with cruise on 65, life in the proverbial slow lane. If it's windy on 81 in the mountains, I'll slow down to 60.
I have memories of the semis on 81 blowing past me 10-15mph over and pushing my first motorhome to the right. That was even boxier and more
like a sailboat than this one.

plants are watered, hot tub set on 70, got Volvo put away in garage.

RS, are you making sawdust tonight?
Thankfully,they do. A good treatment with some Sctochbrite and brake cleaner, then a (by general assent) schmear of traditional anti-seize after replacing the worn shift fork and it should be ready to rock and roll (or jump and roll, as the case may be 😁).

/ Good morning!!!! #166,564  
View attachment 789187

Prayers for a neighbor one road over. He was turning and a vehicle passed and struck him, just down from my house. I don’t know him, heard he had back injuries.

I’m on hiatus from TBN due to a certain moderator, but wanted to share this.
That looks like a rough one, glad it isn’t worse.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,566  
We were over on Range 20/21, so we didn’t get the “pleasure”.

I am sure it was almost as bad as the NJ State Police Troop C HQ staff + their building is right under the end of 11/29 (the E/W Runway). When the winds were right. . . Every 45 seconds. . .

Was Basic Rifle Markmanship Chief back in the early 80’s. Have a bit of range time.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,567  
42 and cloudy, but rain stopped. Hitting 57 today, but cold next couple of nights and days, down to 22, so firing woodstove back up.

Sodamo, I'm gonna do some online reading about H&F, and then may need your spreadsheet.

Lots of variations, local rules. Probably have read that we play differently than Don.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,570  
Good evening all. 32ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Moderate wind with brisk sustained gusts, sky became mostly clear late morning, and high temp was 50ºF. Bike rid to start day, almost 64 miles, just rode around lake because of cold and wind. Still had wind penalty of 4.8 miles. Nap after lunch, Lost water again right before nap, second time water loss with no warning :(. Met a guy that played basket ball for Mizzou at dinner, had nice chat. Made fire after getting home, and checked outside faucets for covers, colder in morning.
Bill hope you had a good nap.
NHBX hope dump run and errands were successful.
Ron sorry about water issues . Hope you can hold out and replace tank on your schedule. Nice pic
Kilroy hope you got your overtime and made it to woodlot and got trees down.
Drew hope shopping was successful.
Buppies I think we got close to your frozen precip total.
Billy enjoy the wood stove.
Frits glad new thermostat working well. Nice to not have "have to dos" :)
RS glad panels worked out. Good luck with drawer parts.
Frits bad looking accident.
Thomas hope you had fun playing in snow.
Mike sorry about wiring issues. Glad light bulb wars over :) Sorry about weasel.
Don glad you are not feeling bad. prayers sent for recovery.
Ted at least you get the moisture :) Hope more rain in forecast pans out. Somebody getting excited about 28 tons of gravel?. Hope you got to enjoy GS visit.
Ken glad you got to celebrate St Pats.
David glad guys won and corned beef and cabbage was good also. Hope HD run successful
PJ Happy Birthday to stepson. Sounds like dinner was fun. Hope wife gets quilt done. Wise move staying out of the way. Hope transcription was successful.
RNG glad finding the fault was easy. Hope the fix will be as well. Hope beach time was good.
James glad you are enjoing snow. Sorry about missing key, you will find it after it is replaced.
Frits very nice pics, any idea what kind of airplanes?
Randy(wag) hope church was good.
Kilroy glad wheels are off.
Drew hope you sleep well tonight. Safe and fun trip!
Dennis tough pic to view. Hope he recovers ok, prayers sent. Feel free to come back here any time! I miss pics of kitties in your lap.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.