Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,801  
Good evening all. 64ºF for the start, overcast, breezy. windy with brisk gusts, overcast all day, and high temp was 82ºF. rain and thunderstorms in forecast for tonight. Slow start, putter until town run for lunch and shopping for BOGO deals. Got home to alarming UPS, at first though it was battery, but ups will not talk to computer, so will replace it, trip to Sherman to pick it up tomorrow. Did get nap in. We had dinner with another couple at mexican restaurant, was fun. Got pedal pulled apart, nees 30 .092 ball bearings.
Bill good story. Hope town and dump run went smoothly.
Scaredy sounds like a lot of stuff to wrap your head around for the divorce. prayers sent. Glad you had good good visit with Grandson.
David glad birthday party for Sophie was good and surprising. Nice pics
Ron hope branch cleanup went well. neat pic.
Drew tires may be out of round as well as out of balance. Valve stems should not add to out of balance condition, as the are in place before tire balanced. Hope day was as easy as you thought.
Kilroy added pic of cows with pointy things to help you visualize then :)
Buppies nice temp. prayers sent
Kilroy hope you find the extra equipment.
Kilroy good luck with new puppy. Sorry about missing out on pay boost.
Billy hope you did not disturb the phoebes too much. Amazing how different growth speed is this time of year.
Bill hope the kitty comes back. Hope town trip was successful.
Mike hope you recover from wear and tear of construction work. Hope game cam get some good catches.
Paul sorry about no open doors. Glad yesterday was productive. Hope today's trips were safe and uneventful. nice pic
Ken glad branch cleanup and chipping progressing well.
James enjoy last days of your 60's
Gstrom can you get out of driveway ok till it melts?
Frits sorry about sill inspection, don't blame you on not liking their terms. Hope you get flower boxes filled soon.
RS lot of work to make those benches. Nice progress so far, hope it continues.
RNG sorry to hear about dog packs, are there leash laws in your area. Most rural places I have been, people with livestock shoot strange dogs first, the just bury them. Sorry about lack of responce on van.
David lot of rain. Hope taxes go smoothly and not too expensive.
Drew sorry about slide.hope hot shower helps.
Fuddy happy birthday to your mom.
Drew glad it was that easy to get slide moving.
Ted sorry you lost out on some nice weather. Hope road hangs in there until you can fix it. Hope daughter and family arrive safely.
bill glad good town and dump run
Dennis Happy Birthday to your dad.
James sorry about the front cover. Hope kitchen project goes well.
Thomas sorry about long day and getting chewed out on top of it.
Randy(wag) Glad tip run and recycle completed. Good to hear sawzall gleaned up staves, and a few branches. Nice to hear church dinner was good.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.
Pointy stabby jabby bleedy thingies indeed!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,802  
High in 70s today very windy yesterday maybe a chance of showers later showers tomorrow all of a sudden getting very dry here

Prayers for all our Country Ukraine people

/ Good morning!!!! #166,803  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

45.8F, allegedly May hit 80s today, which will be good for giving puppy a bath after pickup from shelter on the way to the vet.

Landing zone completed:

789F0250-2D4A-44D5-B8D1-0DBE4EFF8227.jpeg

And yes, I have already removed the clothing items from the back of the sofa. Blending conversations, we need to replace those French doors at some point. I want something that I can easily open up the screen door portion the same width as the weather doors, right now we have overlapping sliding screens that are “insufficient” to be charitable, and only open one side or the other.

Chickens are much happier with the warmer weather.

When we stopped at WallyWorld Wednesday, I picked up a couple sacks of 13-13-13 fertilizer. Last year they were $11, this year they are $24. Yay. Best economy ever…

I am still not taking the plow or tire chains off the quad for another month. You’re welcome 😁

Smile — it is FRIDAY
I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,804  
Morning all!
Currently 38 going to a high of 48-49.
Happy Birthday to all that qualify including me who turned 65 last week!
Wife and I are doing fine medically with her endoscope coming up next week. Hoping for good results!
Snow is melting some in this abnormal heat so I have been doing a little pick up sticks play.
Today I will be assembling my birthday present.
From this:
IMG_4319.JPG

To this:(I hope)
grizzly.jpg

So I can keep making this. Made from oak and walnut.
IMG_4330.JPG

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,805  
Good morning to all. A warm start here, near 70 degrees at 4:30am. Chance of rain today, but fearful we will not get appreciable amounts. East central Texas is often on the "tail-end" of fronts, so we get T-storms or nothing. The NWS here has gone out on a limb to forecast a 50% chance of rain. Sheesh. Coin flip.

The USAF AC-130J is an 5th generation, upgraded variant of the Lockheed Martin C130. Meant to replace the AC-130U/W gunships. Armament: Precision Strike Package with 30mm and 105mm cannons and Standoff Precision Guided Munitions (i.e. GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb, GBU-69 Small Glide Munition, AGM-114 Hellfire missile and AGM-176 Griffin missile).

Wishes for all a great day.
1679650920894.png

/ Good morning!!!! #166,806  
Morning all!
Currently 38 going to a high of 48-49.
Happy Birthday to all that qualify including me who turned 65 last week!
Wife and I are doing fine medically with her endoscope coming up next week. Hoping for good results!
Snow is melting some in this abnormal heat so I have been doing a little pick up sticks play.
Today I will be assembling my birthday present.
From this:
View attachment 790467
To this:(I hope)
View attachment 790468
So I can keep making this. Made from oak and walnut.
View attachment 790469
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Easily assembled with simple tools commonly found around the home.

insert Tab A into Slot A…

🤣😂

/ Good morning!!!! #166,807  
Happy belated birthday mpham

Really enjoy the military pictures spike56

/ Good morning!!!! #166,808  
good morning all
quiet morning in Jacksonville FL
this campground must not be far from Amtrak as I could hear rumble of trains and occasional horn blowing. Always liked the sound of trains.

Frits, my oem hose supplied when I bought my diesel tank started cracking after only four years. I replaced it with a Goodyear hose and no problems thereafter. Is that filter sediment or does it detect/block water?

Phil, belated happy birthday! those bowls are beautiful.

Mostly, tires were balanced with stems of course, but not with the several ounce tpms sensor at very end of valve extension. I think I need them rebalanced with the sensors on.

final drive today, about five hours down to Delray Beach. DelRaton rv place only five minutes from friend's home, super convenient. They take a max length of 38 feet, so no big rigs here. Older legacy campground in high rent district, glad it's there.

when pulling in to this campground yesterday, lady who nicely drives everyone to site in her Kubota UTV told me I had a back up light out and a stop light out. I know why, thank you SC for shaking the heck out the rv, maybe the bulbs are loose. On the list for work this coming week. Rv was inspected just before I left, so this is all trip related. Going to check turn signals before I leave this morning.

hope you all have a nice Friday

/ Good morning!!!! #166,809  
good morning all
quiet morning in Jacksonville FL
this campground must not be far from Amtrak as I could hear rumble of trains and occasional horn blowing. Always liked the sound of trains.
You will like the stay at my place. Train horn can be heard around 6 am every morning. Tracks are little over 1 mile away.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,810  
61 outside right now. That's the high for today too. Rain moving in shortly and will be with us until tomorrow. Yesterday we managed to get to 82. Warm and toasty. I got in a grocery run, but only came back with half of what we needed. Had to settle for favorite beer in cans. The horror. I am a bottle man. Cans just don't flow for me.

I also managed to start mudding the Milk House. I stuck my hands in the mixture and got some holes filled and filled in around two windows. That's two more windows and a door to go over. My hands were silky smooth after cleaning up. Sort of rejuvenated except for the cuts and splinter areas. May try and finish around the windows here when the sun comes up.

Need to check the game cams, although it was a quiet night.

Hope all have a great start to the weekend. Be safe, safe travels, and to those ailing...get well soon.