Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,811  
The diesel tank filter is a cartridge type and there is no water detection except water will accumulate in the bottom of the filter bowl and can be drained off with little petcock valve.
The TPMS sensor added weight on a long dually tire valve stem could be causing valve stem failures due to the whipping movement when traveling at speeds. A short steel valve stem would be safer. Also tire balancing with the TPMS installed would be good or lead weights added on opposite side to compensate

/ Good morning!!!! #166,813  
Morning all, 48 going to 50 and raining.
Son is off with friends and chaperones to DC for the weekend.
First multiday away trip, bit nervous, but he is with good people.

BEF - happy birthday to your Dad- great he still gets around and active.

Mostly - remember my first bicycle steering maintenance, when the brace opened-ball bearings everywhere. Off to buy new ones, steering cleanup is easy with brand new bearings :cool:

I won't use any scott's products. Did a test for 2 years on 2 areas scott's vs. contractor brand. the contractor brand did so much better and with less. Cost about 1/2.
I never use fertilizer on my grass areas and try to limit chemicals. Saw what happened to the aquifer where I grew up, what a mess.

Happy birthday Phil!

Spike56 - could tell you some stories on the C130 gunships. Got to see how they work once. They have a warning not to fire too fast as it creates Yaw....

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #166,814  
Good morning to all. A warm start here, near 70 degrees at 4:30am. Chance of rain today, but fearful we will not get appreciable amounts. East central Texas is often on the "tail-end" of fronts, so we get T-storms or nothing. The NWS here has gone out on a limb to forecast a 50% chance of rain. Sheesh. Coin flip.

The USAF AC-130J is an 5th generation, upgraded variant of the Lockheed Martin C130. Meant to replace the AC-130U/W gunships. Armament: Precision Strike Package with 30mm and 105mm cannons and Standoff Precision Guided Munitions (i.e. GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb, GBU-69 Small Glide Munition, AGM-114 Hellfire missile and AGM-176 Griffin missile).

Wishes for all a great day.
View attachment 790470
Puff the magic dragon.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,816  
32F cloudy gusty winds upper 30's for high.

Kinda over slept this morning 🙄 chores are done E muffin tasted (y)

Plans for today...dump run critter food stop,since nasty sloppy weather starts tomorrow afternoon do some puttering outside and date night.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,817  
Good Morning.
It’s grey and damp outside in a steady drizzle, and not much improvement in sight.

IMG_1737.jpg

Yesterday was a long day, trip to FL started out a bit bumpy but smoothed out over southern MD as we (finally) got to cruise altitude. Weather in Florida was perfect, Drew picked a good time to put PA in the rear view. Weather in Martha’s Vineyard was not so nice, 300 foot ceiling and a stiff breeze. Got back to Philly in time to get dinner at Mission BBQ before they closed the doors at 9. They were locked by the time we ate though.
When I got home, had to put out the trash and recycling, which involved cutting up a small plastic kiddie pool to make it fit in a toter. Utility knife with a sharp blade made short work of that. Walked Zoe and called it a day.

Today will definitely be a shop day, the weather won’t let the outside chores distract me. It would have been nice to get that little pasture raked out and seeded and straw mulched before the rain, but it didn’t happen.
I’ve got a splinter in my thumb that is annoying, now it’s starting to fester, so maybe a little surgery with a razor blade and tweezers will pop it out, so that’s on the list before I start on the speakers.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,819  
Good morning, the low is 16 and the high to 36°F. Wind NNW 7 mph. 30% chance of flurries. Clear tonight.
The fun begins tomorrow morning.

The gray cat got back about 11 last night. He wasn't as hungry as his brother (orange one) was when he took off last winter. I think maybe our rabbit population is a little smaller and he had a full belly.

I'm not all that sure of what I will get up to this afternoon.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #166,820  
I used my dad's truck for some dates since we did not have a car. The girls were not too impressed. But that old Diesel Mercedes truck was reliable and safe. This one is similar to my dad's

1679663579413.png