Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,321  
Food prices has skyrocketed. I have tendency to tip lower now to compensate. My “salary” is now fixed.
If a server does an excellent job, I have no problem leaving at least 20%, but I’ve found most servers these days are mediocre at best and have no clue how to properly wait tables.

Interesting to note that although prices of food has increased there is little to no recognition that such increase results in increased tip. In the past, I would add 20% of the total rounded up to next full $. That meant the tip included 20% increase due to tax. Now I’m taking my calculator and tipping on the base total.
Seems to be a rash of tip shaming lately. Many based on these tables and suggestions that get published.
Recently, I begun to reevaluate the cost of something special at the market versus cost of that item at a restaurant. Wife has been very encouraging to get it and eat at home. Still nice to go out, but restraint maybe increasing.

Tip - 20%
Tax - 4.72%
CC - 3%

So, printed menu price isn’t even close to reality.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,322  
54 high of 80 today still cloudy now. No mention of rain for 7 days. Lots of critters in yard yesterday deer turkey no bear

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #171,323  
Interesting to note that although prices of food has increased there is little to no recognition that such increase results in increased tip. In the past, I would add 20% of the total rounded up to next full $. That meant the tip included 20% increase due to tax. Now I’m taking my calculator and tipping on the base total.
Seems to be a rash of tip shaming lately. Many based on these tables and suggestions that get published.
Recently, I begun to reevaluate the cost of something special at the market versus cost of that item at a restaurant. Wife has been very encouraging to get it and eat at home. Still nice to go out, but restraint maybe increasing.

Tip - 20%
Tax - 4.72%
CC - 3%

So, printed menu price isn’t even close to reality.

Eating out anymore is very low on my list. Saves a lot of money.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,325  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

62.0F, going to low 80s, mostly sunny with the “Hey -it is THAT TIME OF YEAR” ever-present chance of isolated afternoon T-Storms.

Mrs insists upon “Portrait” not “landscape”
IMG_1248.jpeg
IMG_1255.jpeg

Today is a combination of getting blood drawn (because I forgot to fast before the doctor last week, and running mom around on some errands, then Mrs goes to doctor because they couldn’t schedule us together last week…

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,327  
Good luck at doctors Kilroy
TY!

Shouldn't be any big thing, we are getting a new provider, so needs fresh blood test. Last blood test with old doc had everything in the middle of the bell curve, I don’t expect any major changes since February.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,329  
good morning, 53 going to 76 no rain

Grass is not growing much and brown spots showing up

Will see if wife is up to try to give me a hair cut

We have not gone to restaurants for a long time
We were usually disappointed when we went in the food quality and service although kids tells us we are too cheap and go to more expensive places.

Some countries include a service fee on the restaurant bill and no tipping is expected but sometimes done on top of that for extra good service. This may catch on here in some places

/ Good morning!!!! #171,330  
I have always been a generous tipper, i have a general baseline and I deduct for lousy service. Extra-good service gets a bump.

if the service is good but the food is problematic, I tell the sever and tell them to deduct from the kitchen split.

I always tip in cash, I don’t pay by CC in restaurants anymore due to fraud, but when I did i STILL tipped in cash. Then they can report what they want.