Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,431  
All of you are really helpful to those in need, very knowledgeable in many things, quite the community. The world could learn a lot from you all and I sincerely mean that.

Scaredy you will get thru this I promise

The smoke here today was worse than usual very Smokey all day almost blotting the sun out. My sinuses will not stop running and the itching eyes no relief.

Hope mostly is having fun, glad you and family are ok wngsprd

Thomas bear came by today while we were out another unscolded attack, safe travels Drew. Terrible plane crash north of here by about 1.5 hours but I believe they were dead long before due to loss of cabin pressure and O2

Sodamo you are truly living the dream

Hope L4Ns trip was safe, keep on trucking big guy

/ Good morning!!!! #171,432  
The Canadian fire smoke made its way here, too, today. Never seen it so bad except if there was a nearby forest fire.
Canadian Apologies - we're sorry :) - from BC regarding Quebec's fires, and possibly smoke from Alberta also. BC's smoke is a ways off yet. Stay safe

/ Good morning!!!! #171,433  
Nice mini trac hoe work Kilroy

/ Good morning!!!! #171,434  
Nice work rswyan you could be in Better Homes and Garden or any other like publication

/ Good morning!!!! #171,435  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 39° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 73° with sunny skies. Loaded Mule on trailer and did a 10 mile drive to check out how trailer did behind car. No problems. Unloaded and put trailer back under lean-to. Then went with neighbor to get cans filled with offroad diesel. It took awhile to get to station. All east bound access to freeway were closed. On return same type of closures. Did stop at a very good ice cream shop on way home. In the end it was not worth going there to save $.20 a gallon. Helped plant a tree and cut down another one when we got home.
No sure what I will get into today. Maybe try to conserve energy.
nMiQZeA.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,437  
nice looking trailer Ron and perfectly sized
Good Morning
busy morning, lots of plants to water before leaving.
Popgadget's description of the smoke was like here
whoa, where did that come from?

my eyes were itching when I went to bed and itching now
more eye drops
guess I'd better pack some face masks, sure have plenty left over

now let's see what I can forget this time...

/ Good morning!!!! #171,438  
nice looking trailer Ron and perfectly sized
Good Morning
busy morning, lots of plants to water before leaving.
Popgadget's description of the smoke was like here
whoa, where did that come from?

my eyes were itching when I went to bed and itching now
more eye drops
guess I'd better pack some face masks, sure have plenty left over

now let's see what I can forget this time...

I do not have the smoke that everyone east and north of me is reporting. Did have it 2 weeks ago. To add to the Canadian fire smoke. Michigan had a large forest fire near Grayling, MI. over the weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,439  
Morning all!
50 going to a high of 64.
Smoke here has kept us mostly indoors as nose and throats are being bombarded. Wife can barely talk if she's outside to long. I started PT yesterday and must say I am very sore this morning!
Need to head to the apartment early as I'm meeting up with the owner of the company that installed the garage door and opener. You would think a 4000 dollar door would open and close without breaking 3 times in 4 months. Found a few issues where his help cut corners in the install!
After that out to lunch with friends and then a quick stop at the store to find out when my 4 tons of pellets will be delivered. Heading out Friday to check out a used pellet stove to install in the woodshop to keep from freezing next winter. I had one in there before I got sick so the hook up is all still there.
Grabbed a quick pic of the morning sun blocked by the smoke. Phone doesn't show the redness correctly.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_4821.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #171,440  
61 and just had a sprinkle, but smoky/hazy sky still here.

Yep, Phil, that's what our sunset looked like.

Thanks, Buppies. That plane tragedy was mysterious. Popgadget, do small jets like a Cessna Citation have a "return to home" feature like a drone, after the cabin pressure fails, or due to a time limit with no input from the pilot. Strange it made a 180 and returned south in the direction where it started after flying hundreds of miles, and even past the destination airport.

Had a nice hike yesterday before it got smoky, and then took wife to doctor and grocery store. Stopped at Mission BBQ and nice D-Day crowd, but food not up to snuff.