Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,371  
You could try a dutchman repair. Not much you can do for the not level part except have it turned again. If there is enough material left.
View attachment 831641

Thanks Phil. Not likely to happen. This would take ME too much time given my non skills. Doubtful the bowl is worth a lot. It was a gift at last years Christmas gathering. Would still work to put out with chips, popcorn, or something else dry.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,372  
No quick fix on my hose leak so I put a catch basin in place and will empty periodically rather than waste the day on a more time consuming fix. Of course as this is just a temp fix that goes away once rain brings water level up, not that important.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,373  
Thanks Phil. Not likely to happen. This would take ME too much time given my non skills. Doubtful the bowl is worth a lot. It was a gift at last years Christmas gathering. Would still work to put out with chips, popcorn, or something else dry.
maybe a nice doily in the bottom?

/ Good morning!!!! #180,374  
No quick fix on my hose leak
I hope you didn't catch it from me...

this has been a very fun day. Nice drive down 95 on a Sunday morning and despite being packed, I was out of the fray on cruise in the right lane most of the time.

Gamble Rogers state rec area is a lovely small state park on a barrier island.
Water on the inside is the Matanzas River, also the ICW waterway, and I have taken my boat right on through here up and back. Known for sand shoaling at the inlets so lots of zigs and zags in the locally marked buoys. On the other side of course is the Atlantic.
rv sites are huge and almost perfectly level.
Of course Florida is pretty flat.

Lots of trails, I went exploring on the e bike and not only saw lots of folks fishing in different places, but got to check out the whole place. Took a while to clean it off first, pretty grimed up. Battery still showed full, off I went. Poorly paved road, clearly not one Buppies put in, and it was bouncy as could be on the little e bike with no suspension. But I wore my Bell helmet and managed to get across the main road without getting run over. This thing eases out, not much sense of acceleration...it's no Tesla with only 250W...

I don't want a bike heavier than my current 50 pounds, too much to lift on carrier, but I sure would like the heavy amenities of the 70 pounders...

Attachments

• DJI_0103.JPG
    DJI_0103.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
  • DJI_0102.JPG
    DJI_0102.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
  • DJI_0101.JPG
    DJI_0101.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
  • DJI_0100.JPG
    DJI_0100.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2559[1].JPG
    IMG_2559[1].JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2560[1].JPG
    IMG_2560[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
   / Good morning!!!! #180,375  
Good Afternoon Guys,
Another beautiful beach day, quite windy but that’s to be expected on the islands !

David on the cracks of those pieces, I would think that the only thing you could do, would be to fill the cracks with a black epoxy, it could be tastefully done IMO !
The only time I’ve used butter fly inserts were on coffee tables and the like, and it was more of a decorative detail than a lasting repair ! Since that wood has dried and cracked, it’s next to impossible to pull it back together!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,377  
Good Afternoon Helo,

Unsere Litauen freunde geben uns ein bisschen geschenke !
Diese gerat halten unsere handtuche zu das strandstuhl !
Machst aus weiBe oak ! Wir sind glucklich uber das !

Attachments

• IMG_3625.jpeg
    IMG_3625.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3626.jpeg
    IMG_3626.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
   / Good morning!!!! #180,378  
30F clear sky low 20's overnight.

Backpack blower went on extra long hike today...whew,leave control all caught up. :)

While check game cams also check out moose damage found very little to none but lot hoof prints in which I'll back drag with bucket when the ground firms up.

So far NYG putting up good scrap. :)....opps spoke too soon. :(

Plans for the evening...Going to put side boards on my dinner plate,couple hours later slowly enjoy slice dutch apple pie Mrs. made today with french vanilla ice and watch some football.

Enjoy your evening all.
This guy needs to stop leaving his love/lust notes for the ladies,he rub up 3 young maples and pear tree. :cautious:

Attachments

• IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    885.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    886.4 KB · Views: 35
   / Good morning!!!! #180,379  
36°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 62° today. That's kind of a carbon copy for most of the coming week.

Need to get the outside hoses drained and a few more things put away for the winter, like the Adirondack chairs and other stuff on the dock. Wife and I got all of the outside furniture covered last weekend.

Installed power to the hen house last weekend. Used an RV outlet mounted into the wall to power a couple of things inside. Wife found an infrared heater to try this year instead of a heatlamp. She initially wanted to put the water heater and water dispenser in there as well, but ended up taking it out after a couple of days of them slopping the water around inside the new hen house.

View attachment 831693
View attachment 831694

We've been getting eggs from them for about a month or so now. Averaging about 7 per day. Nice having fresh eggs again.

View attachment 831695

Sure have, Buppies. Job is keeping busy during the day, and Wife and music projects are keeping me busy at night and on weekends. My 2nd shift supervisor got sick last week, and no one was available to cover for her. So, back-to-back 17-hour shifts for me last Thursday and Friday. Haven't done that since I was in my mid-20s ... and I am clearly not in my mid-20s anymore. Slept until 11:00 last Saturday. :LOL: :sleep:

Warmed up to 50° now, so I guess I'll get outside and get some stuff done today.

Good morning, gents.
PJ,have you tried these? Home - FarmTek - Hydroponic Fodder Systems, Farming & Growing Supplies, Hoop Barns, Poultry & Livestock Equipment, High Tunnels, Greenhouses & More

/ Good morning!!!! #180,380