Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,381  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 3.9C and it's presently 23.2C, clear and calm. The UV index is expected to top at 8 this arvo.

If all goes well, this will be a wood-stacking week over at the wooden shed's lean-to as temperatures are expected to be in the lower 20's (C, of course, 70F).

I'm happy with that... just a few hours a day.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,383  
Does ikea mattress come as a spool of wire and a bolt of cloth. Some assembly required? 😂
Jokes aside, IKEA (their suppliers) is most important customer for me. I didnt say - the best :)
I am developing production process, adapting it to the machines I have sold them. Sometimes it is exiting. But most of the time it's only about how to shave another penny
Sundvik bed and Trofast shelves system are best known products, I have participated in production start-up

Good morning Helo, thought I heard you at 3am. Think I'll try to go back to bed. I cut down a little too much too quickly on the pain meds and the dull ache pain won't let me sleep. Hospice likes the early morning breakfast anyways.
Ouch.
Been there. I had combination - painkillers with medicine for blood vessel dilating. Side effect is, that blood pressure goes down and thus head becomes dull. Take 2 little pills and 2 hours later you dont understand is it day or night

I feel you.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Other than that no big moves. Back to office, have to make decent internet connection, push carpenter for furniture, electrician, plumber
Check some customers.
This week will become a bit colder, around 0 C
Just learned that from 1. till 12. November here was 8:15 sunny hours. Not so nice
Hope this week sky will be more clear

Have a nice Monday !

/ Good morning!!!! #180,384  
Good morning,the low is 32 and the high to 41°F. Wind ESE13 mph. A few flurries/rain showers.
The forecast is calling for less than an inch of snow, but at 41 F, somehow I don't think that will happen.

The new quilted flannel shirts arrived and they seem warmer than the last ones which were over 5 years old.
Maybe this winter I can get away with just the flannel shirt (South River dinner jacket) and forget about the T-shirt. IF the temps get cold enough, I have insulated NOMEX coveralls AND some insulated bib overalls as well. I can dress for the cold, when you get too warm in winter, just take something off. When you get down to your pants go home and take them off too.

Energy conservation day today.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #180,385  
Coffee is brewing. 38° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 56° with mostly sunny skies and a brisk wind for the west. Got house cleaned up before Son arrived. Had a good evening going over old time stuff. today will collect some RV stuff I still have here to send back home with him for his TT. Will do a Ham in smoker for a early Thanksgiving dinner today.
gIZKQK3.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,386  
35 high in low 60s two more doctors appointments today never ending it seems

Very dry beyond that now and rain that shows up every two weeks disappears

Prayers for all our Country

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #180,387  
28 going to 58.

Skunk out in the front yard. Sometimes I run them off, sometimes just watch them...quite fascinating at times.

PJ, nice looking chicken coop set up and eggs.

Helo, cool that you are working with Ikea. I have assembled a number of their products...tolerances always been very precise.

Buppies, sorry about so many doctor trips.

Had a good time at the birthday gathering for MIL. I took a little 3" foam football to my 3 YO nephew...was a big hit...something simple like that is often more fun than elaborate toys. I took Dunkin donuts as the birthday cake, since she likes them, and they would hold a candle up pretty well.

Tried to stop by Costco on the way home, but couldn't even get into the parking lot. Decided best to go there when only other retirees are out and about. Then stopped at an antique tractor show and flea/craft market. Was small, but did get to see an old small dozer working.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,388  
good morning all
good thing that Lion wasn't on your front lawn Frits!

71 degrees in Flagler Beach FL and wind is picking up.
weather is getting windier and wetter this afternoon, hope to be settled in at final spot by then. First I drive down the barrier island til I can make a right to get back on the mainland. The views of the ocean are amazing on this road, maybe I can pull over and get a pic.
Pull over on pavement, I'm not going anywhere on sand

30mph wind gusts today, going to have to go slower in rv, 4 hours down 95. Need to look on Wunderground and see direction of wind. If I'm driving South, hope wind is not out of East or West. Headwinds or tailwinds I don't mind.
it's sailboat time that is tiring and hard on hands/wrists from all the two handed gripping. Though the mods I did on the suspension clearly help, wind on the beam can always be felt. If you come out of woods and then there is a clear field, watch out. Whoosh.

next time I do this though it will make trip longer, need to find a spot on way down to stay two days in one spot every three or four days.
now I know where at least some of the good spots are.
not sure I'll ever do it but one day would like to leave without reservations and just go when I want to. But one sure needs reservations in Florida in peak season so the whole trip centers around that. I also find the sooner I call, the nicer the spot they give me.
tradeoffs either way here

the rv resorts are nice, have a lot of rules trying to keep them nice and clearly are more expensive. I'm beginning to think staying at the nicer national park sites for two days and then a full featured campground on the third day where I can dump tanks makes sense.

Hi, I'd like to check in please, my name is Drew and I'm FOS... :)

/ Good morning!!!! #180,389  
Jokes aside, IKEA (their suppliers) is most important customer for me. I didnt say - the best :)
I am developing production process, adapting it to the machines I have sold them. Sometimes it is exiting. But most of the time it's only about how to shave another penny
Sundvik bed and Trofast shelves system are best known products, I have participated in production start-up

Ouch.
Been there. I had combination - painkillers with medicine for blood vessel dilating. Side effect is, that blood pressure goes down and thus head becomes dull. Take 2 little pills and 2 hours later you dont understand is it day or night

I feel you.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Other than that no big moves. Back to office, have to make decent internet connection, push carpenter for furniture, electrician, plumber
Check some customers.
This week will become a bit colder, around 0 C
Just learned that from 1. till 12. November here was 8:15 sunny hours. Not so nice
Hope this week sky will be more clear

Have a nice Monday !
My favorite IKEA products are the blue poly bags (the civilian version of the yellow shopping bags in-store) which i use as firewood totes, and also for flea market shopping, and the Food products 😂🤣😂

/ Good morning!!!! #180,390  
Good Morning Guys,
PC, 78 to start going to 88 ! Total sun today, wife telling to me to be careful with the sun exposure ! I try and make sure to put sunscreen on ! Going to dermatologist in December, so I will probably be in trouble then !

Buppies, sorry to hear of more appointments, the thought of that scares me also ! I have had a couple basil cell lesions removed already, so your posts get my attention!

good morning all
good thing that Lion wasn't on your front lawn Frits
Drew, good one there 😁, was thinking the exact same thing ! Frits, nice load of fire wood there !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! Drew safe travels ! 🙏