Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,421  
42º going to 64º Cloudy and chances of light rain day 2. Opthamologist check up today on the 2nd cataract surgery with toric lens implant. I can see far like never before but need readers for everything close. Bought a 6 pack of them and leave 1 everywhere. I paid $2400 for lense implants above/beyond the cataract removal medicare paid to get rid of my eyeglasses and now I got sunglasses and readers everywhere :cool: :rolleyes: :LOL:

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #181,422  
Good morning everyone
25° now, highs in the low to mid 40’s and sunny today, SW wind 5-10 mph.

Yesterday was relatively productive, returned modem to Xfinity which is right down the road from harbor freight. Picked up a new tarp and some 3/8“ drive impact sockets. Took the Mrs to lunch for Chinese which was also supper. Not sure what today will bring, still need to pull battery out of tractor and shop up a new one.

Enjoy your day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #181,423  
RNG, I run onto people from time to time who ought to be fired including almost everyone in (oh wait. I can't say that here.) I guess most of us are too good hearted to throw them out on the street. I remember my wife having to fire someone and it didn't turn out well and she felt pretty bad about it. At her company it was really hard to fire someone.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #181,424  
Good Evening,

Yes indeed Drew ! ;)

LS,
Unless I missed something, I posted the corner cabinet I made a few years ago for my Vt house, unless I missed something. Maybe Frits posted one also, in that case I apologize !

have a great night !
No, I just had a senior moment.....

/ Good morning!!!! #181,425  
Anybody else notice the deluge of ads on these pages lately? The number of them is bad enough, but some of them are from raunchy sites like orchidromance. AdBlockPlus is stopping some of them but not all. I guess there's no place safe anymore...
No ads for me

/ Good morning!!!! #181,427  
Got disoriented in the dark while fumbling around trying to find the light switch to turn it on and took a dive
That's one of the reasons I try to keep my phone/camera/flashlight with me at all times. Usually a quick 1 or 2 second flash cuts down on the fumbling.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,428  
maybe by y’all it is plural…

but if I walk into my barber shop and say to the crazy dude “Y’all‘s CRAZY!!!”, everybody else knows I am talking about that one individual.

now if I turn around and say “And y’all’s crazy for listening to him!”, everyone else is gonna wonder which person i am talking to if I don’t point or otherwise indicate a specific person.

but if I say “And all y’all’s crazy for listening to him!” Then the whole group is gonna kick my @$$.

“Y’all” is singular.
Pretty sure our friend from Georgia says “all y’all”

/ Good morning!!!! #181,430  

if you have a Kioti you will find this interesting
I thought there was a noticeable lack of torque settings here, most extensions looked solid, not
torque limiting.
QC by waving a flashlight over the unit seemed a little simple
Wow. What about hearing protection?