Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,021  
I have to laugh, the collective brain power being applied to this rv cover, we could probably launch a moon rocket.
I had a plan too, but a wise man just might defer to the local McGyver.
Somehow I have to take a pic of all this in motion and still help out.
Launching a Moon Rocket it easy!

coming back, however…

/ Good morning!!!! #182,022  
Good morning 42 going up to 52 and cloudy.
Party and play were fun, it was good to get out.
We relived some old times over at Fran's pub and off tot he play.

Off to Drew's

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #182,024  
We recommend dirt our gravel placed on edges no sealing for 5 years or longer. This statement can lead to disagreement but for over 20 years I’ve done this and it is my opinion only re sealing

/ Good morning!!!! #182,027  
Newberry 2 inches in on running surface edges more due to grade. Screed is crowned 1/2 inch in middle at front of screed 1/4 at rear of screed Water runs off one side then another to prevent washing in yard

/ Good morning!!!! #182,028  
Probably have to drill the head of the new plug, but yes, a much better plan than loctite.
Not really, they make several types of washers that can be lock wired. The washers are installed under the bolt or nut head, tightened up then the tabs are folded up to capture the nut/bolt and the tie wire run through a flat tab.
1702136815883.png

/ Good morning!!!! #182,029  
66°f and 0 rain

$317 later and a new battery in my Ridgeline. But not over. A bit of research after getting home and I find Honda has a 100 month battery warranty and at 48 months mine should have been 50%. Service people sure didn’t act like they knew, remarking the 3 years is what I should have expected. When I remarked that Sophie’s Pilot was 7 yo and still original battery they acted amazed. So now I will be attempting to get warranty recognition and $ adjustment.

Off to Konaside this morning. My retired military group has their Christmas gathering. Also a Costco run. Won’t get home until later afternoon

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day