Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,031  
Good morning! Low of 18°, only going up to 32° today. Sunny, breezy.

The wind wasn't too bad yesterday, but enough to put a damper on doing much of anything outside.

Stopped at the mailbox on my way home yesterday because one of the Temu packages was supposed to be delivered...... nope, only 2 letters. No parcel locker key or pickup notice....

Checked the tracking number--- says delivered at mailbox at 12:24.... mmmmm....
Drove down to the PO. Clerk says "let me check".... comes back and tells me that the carrier just returned and said she remembered putting a small package in the box....

The PO clerk said that the carrier was going back out for more deliveries in a little bit and to recheck the box later.

OK.... so I drive back towards home... lo and behold, there's the carrier's vehicle pulling away from our mailbox.... I check the box and there it is.....
Apparently she put it in the wrong box and rushed out there before I could get there to switch it out. At least I got the package.
We constantly get the mail from the box above or below ours. When I find those aberrant letters, I usually put them where they belong knowing the addresses for those boxes.

Costco and associated errands successful, Got out of Costco under $200. Thought it was going to be more.

This morning, we're sitting enjoying our coffee, when Max suddenly gets up and runs to the front door. He's intently looking like someone is out there.....
I get up and look out the door--- nothing....
A few seconds later--- knock, knock, knock.....
Now I go look out the front window---- nothing...
What the heck is going on?
I open the door and a Pileated Woodpecker was up in the rafters of the porch testing the quality of my build!
Needless to say, he got shooed away!

Hopefully some shop time later after installing 3 sets of wood blinds for the addition that got delivered. Shouldn't take long to do..... (famous last words)

Drew, hope the RV cover goes on without any issues. A TBN work party! Eagerly awaiting pics!

Everyone have a great weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,032  
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #182,033  
this was fun but not easy, got snagged several times but we persevered.
Finally had to send my brother's 14 yo grandson up on roof to drag it back.
We won't tell the moms...
snug as a 30 foot bug

Attachments

• IMG_2678.JPG
    IMG_2678.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2677.JPG
    IMG_2677.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2676.JPG
    IMG_2676.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2675.JPG
    IMG_2675.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 64
   / Good morning!!!! #182,035  
this was fun but not easy, got snagged several times but we persevered.
Finally had to send my brother's 14 yo grandson up on roof to drag it back.
We won't tell the moms...
snug as a 30 foot bug
LOOKS GREAT!!
Give that youngster a job anytime you can.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,037  
Good Morning!!!! Well, actually lunch time...
66F here in Orcutt, CA.
Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High 68F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Managed to unpack the van and trailer yesterday, my reward is a sore back today. Enjoyed a nice dinner with my buddy, now have unpacking scheduled for the rest of the day.

Got an interesting offer from the local water supplier offering a huge discount on a network enabled water meter monitor. Think I'll take advantage of it.

Not sure what else I'll get into today, if anything.
Looks delicious, but it also looks like a heart attack on a plate...😳🤭😂

/ Good morning!!!! #182,039  
Delete some subscribers and get back to 29xxx?
😂 One guy got PO'd because in my 30K message, I said you have to agree to the rules to post. So he said goodbye and now I was at 29,999. 😂 The jokes on him, as I was at 30.1K by that time, and I was already letting this dude post as a visitor.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,040  
Good Breakfast.
Was extremely foggy when I left, freezing fog. But on the mountain was clear and sunshine. But foggy still on the way back home. Sun just came out here, was overcast all day here after being clear on the mountain. Weird weather.
Drew, glad the camper got covered. I did get the tire covers for mine, but not on yet.
Neighbor delivered yesterday's mail to my house this morning while I was out. Mail situation keeps getting worse.
Need to sample some cookies.