Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,341  
Getting there, very slowly, will be a while before tractor time.
Dog is loving it though.
20240119_121059.jpg
20240119_121108.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #184,342  
Good Afternoon Guys,
Scott, close enough to start the vacation countdown..... Ahhhhh, relaxing on the beach....
Got a spare large suitcase for me to hide in?
Yes, I think we could work something out ! We could talk tractors and woodworking on the beach ! ;)

Ken some nice pictures there ! Is your dog a Corgi ? Years ago we had a Shepherd and Corgi mix ! That was one very strong dog !

Snowing lightly here, they originally said we could get two inches, but so far, not much more than a coating ! Im fine with that !

Hope all are staying warm !

/ Good morning!!!! #184,343  
Good Afternoon Guys,

Yes, I think we could work something out ! We could talk tractors and woodworking on the beach ! ;)

Ken some nice pictures there ! Is your dog a Corgi ? Years ago we had a Shepherd and Corgi mix ! That was one very strong dog !

Snowing lightly here, they originally said we could get two inches, but so far, not much more than a coating ! Im fine with that !

Hope all are staying warm !
Yep a Corgi, and she is strong enough to pull me along.
But not quite as strong as my oversized German Shepard growing up.
That boy was big enough to put his paws on my uncles shoulders and stare him in the face, Uncle is 6' 3". Friendliest Dog, almost as friendly as the Corgi, who will go for a belly rub with almost anyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,345  
Gosh, Billy, you could buy a brand new F350 or Tesla for the price of one of those Gibsons!
Hey, you music and instrument lovers...don't miss a chance on this...Lot #37 caught my eye.

https://www.christies.com/en/auction/the-mark-knopfler-guitar-collection-29972/

Like Ray Wylie Hubbard said, " All I ever wanted was a really fine stripper girlfriend and a Gold Top Les Paul."

April 27, 2012 - 65 years into this life, Ray Wylie Hubbard might have found the key to inner peace: keeping your gratitude higher than your expectations. Don’t let the fact that he shares that nugget of wisdom during “Mother’s Blues” – a tale of “a fine stripper girlfriend and a Gold Top Les Paul” ...

/ Good morning!!!! #184,346  
snow was slowing down so I did my small driveway, snowblower worked fine
finished the shoveling, thankfully this is light snow so far, worked up a sweat, and that
is all for me.

most importantly I did not eat the snow covered power cable to the rv.

meat loaf in the oven to reward me with a nice dinner. Using one of my leftover shucked corn
frozen pouches to sweeten up the mix, didn't have mushrooms which I usually use

Attachments

• IMG_2764[1].JPG
    IMG_2764[1].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
   / Good morning!!!! #184,349  
Just got back from meeting with the utility construction people including the owner of the company. They are repairing the damage and cleaning up. The sewer pipe was broken off underground and that would not have shown up until a new building was in place and drainage problems arose. All they are really doing is what they should have done when they damage property and I'm sure they are only doing it because they were 'caught'. [Rant Off]

Anyway lots more positive stuff going on and I'll be looking forward to seeing my grandaughter this evening for ice cream. She is just under 2 yo.

Every Day Above Ground Is A Good One!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,350  
Anyway lots more positive stuff going on and I'll be looking forward to seeing my grandaughter this evening for ice cream. She is just under 2 yo.
Good Evening TBS,
We just had my youngest sons kids over here this afternoon ! Ryan will be 4 in the beginning of June, and my grand daughter Olivia was 2 in the beginning of October, so not much older than your grand daughter ! They both love their ice cream ! They also love visiting Nana and Opa, because we spoil them with just about everything !;)

Enjoy your time together !!

Attachments

• IMG_9175.jpeg
    IMG_9175.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 46