Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,741  
Here’s a picture of Zoe and my daughter’s dog Gracie Christmas 2022 and another from Christmas 2023. Zoe had obviously eaten her Wheatiies.

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #184,742  
Morning all, 42 going yp to 58 and raining,
Rough day yesterday
, not feeling well.

Got into watching James May's (of top gear fame) trip to India. He went some places I never got to.
Some of the areas have improved quite a bit, but still a dirty, messy, exotic place. I really find that to be one of the most fascinating countries I have even spent time in.
Just too easy to get ill there, so with all my issues, I doubt I will go back, but I miss the adventure.

PopGadget, I think your dogs head is as big as my dog now. Nice pictures.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #184,743  
My parents always had two standard poodles one time had third miniature poodle. When new standard came as pup he picked on standard pup unmercifully my dad warned him tables would turn they did she threw him around like rag doll as she got bigger. Mr Cs best friend was our Siamese cat

Thanks for more pictures PopG

/ Good morning!!!! #184,745  
it is sad but no surprise that the internet is buzzing due to fake Taylor Swift pics going out, fake sexy ones, has outraged the Swiftie community.
For a long time now one could put someone else's head on another body but apparently AI and modern tech makes it almost flawless now.

we had an issue at my local school where an 8th grader was showing his friends a pic on his camera that someone else had sent him with this same kind of **** stuff on it. Became quite a teaching opportunity for the school, reinforcing personal privacy and what is right and wrong. I think that child was suspended for a few days, not sure, kept quiet in a private school.

parents supervising their kids phone use is a real challenge I'm sure.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,746  
Morning all, 42 going yp to 58 and raining,
Rough day yesterday
, not feeling well.

Got into watching James May's (of top gear fame) trip to India. He went some places I never got to.
Some of the areas have improved quite a bit, but still a dirty, messy, exotic place. I really find that to be one of the most fascinating countries I have even spent time in.
Just too easy to get ill there, so with all my issues, I doubt I will go back, but I miss the adventure.

PopGadget, I think your dogs head is as big as my dog now. Nice pictures.

Be well,
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.
I can identify with India being fascinating country. I only got to visit on business trips but gave me a sense of the country

/ Good morning!!!! #184,747  
Good Morning
It’s 41° with forecast for a high in the upper 50’s.
Still grey, foggy and damp outside.
Yesterday about the only productive thing that I got done here was to reclaim the refrigerant from my buddy’s window AC so he could scrap it. I put the battery maintainer on the tractor, because I have no idea when the next snow event will happen, and the ground is way too wet to use it for anything else.
Gathered up the trash and recycling, got it to the street, I’ve been very happy with the brackets I made for the carryall to hold the toters. I can take both of them the 1/4 mile to the street in one trip.

The high point of the day was getting back into the airport last night as the fog defied the forecast and stayed above minimums until at least an hour after we landed.

Not a lot planned for today, late this morning I’ve got to go to one of our airports and meet with the operator and go over his remodeling project to discuss what we (the airport authority) are willing to pay for.
No music tonight, but I got a call to play acoustic bass on Sunday, so that will be fun.

I apologize for missing someone’s 70th birthday, becoming a septuagenarian was notable to me. Every other “ mile stone” birthday made no impression on me, but when I turned 70, It was like I suddenly realized that I getting old. Doing my best to ignore it, but it’s definitely the elephant in the room. Having a puppy helps…..

/ Good morning!!!! #184,749  
Good Morning Guys,
Deerfield Beach 74 to start going to 81 partly sunny !

Ron , thanks for the pics !

Scotty looks like you're having a great
time. Thanks for taking us along (via pix)
Wngsprd, thanks ! Well I really don’t have many responsibilities down here, so sending some pictures keeps me a little busy ! 😉

We were able to walk from where we are on A1A, over the inter coastal bridge to a Publix for our groceries! Took an Uber back to our apartment! We are within walking distance to many restaurants and shops, so we are doing this vacation without a car !

We did get a nice moon photo last night before going back !

Happy belated Birthday RS ! 🎊🎂

Have a blessed day !

Attachments

• IMG_8501.jpeg
    IMG_8501.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28