Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,821  
headed out to brush a little snow off greenhouse, so far looks like it's not sticking much but this is wet snow
and it's coming down quite nicely. Pretty actually. Brushing the car off is a chore I could do without.

Attachments

• IMG_2878.JPG
    IMG_2878.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2877.JPG
    IMG_2877.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2876.JPG
    IMG_2876.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
   / Good morning!!!! #185,823  
Good Morning!!!! 41F @ 5:15AM. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 62F. NE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Lots of good selling tips at CarEdge | Buy, Sell, and Protect New & Used Cars, Frits. Good luck with sale.

Down to the last half dozen boxes from the latest load, and just about out of cabinet space in the kitchen and all three bathrooms. Really need more shelves in the pantry, and looking at melamine to do the trick.

Never made it to Costco yesterday, so that and HD are on for today. I'll pick up some wood to make ramps that will hopefully let me get the Camry up over the curb and into the RV parking area. That'll make some good space on the driveway again.

Nice Mexican man and his daughter came over yesterday and took down the trampoline. Glad to see that hazard disappear down the road. Now if someone would show some interest in the monstrosity of a swing set, the backyard would be freed up, too. Come on Summer!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,824  
Morning all, 32 to 41 and about 2" of heavy snow.
Will go out later to plow when more is on the ground.

LS I had a Keurig single give up the smoke. It was in the guest apartment and maybe got used 3-4 times. They have big issues there. My old keurig is still going strong at 5 years.

School closed today, son still sleeping.

RNG - sounds like the house plans and move starting to get settled in.

Be well,

The scene from my desk
20240213_075613.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,825  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 28 to start going to 35 ! Still snowing but expected to slow up by early afternoon !

Looks like Boston area will get it instead. Also Connecticut! Look out scott-vt! Now I know why you moved the lathe and put the truck away.
Good Morning Phil,
First get well soon, anyone up before Ron must not be feeling well ! Yes on moving the truck into the garage, just way to much work to clean it off ! We have about 6" so far with maybe another 3" or more on the way ! At times I wish I had the wood lathe on wheels ! ;)

Dennis, beautiful pictures !

Frits, I could live in that barn !:)

Paul, sorry to hear about having to layoff a couple of employees, never an easy thing !

Drew, how is the temp holding in the green house with a snow covering ?

Just brought Kathleen down the street to watch two of the grands, so I am home and planning a nice breakfeast for myself !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day !

/ Good morning!!!! #185,826  
Good morning all ....

27F headed to 50F in Beautiful Northern Nevada. Donner Summit is expecting 16" of snow tomorrow. Good for the snowpack.

If full recovery from surgery is defined as becoming grouchy and agitated wanting to get out and do things-- then I am recovered. Doc not scheduled to yank the staples out until next week, but I think I am ready now.

Spent 3 hours cleaning the property yesterday. I lost some endurance just from a short layoff, and had to take a few breaks just doing light labor. That's OK- felt good to be up and doing something.

Here is a goose at my pond showing his stuff-- I am already seeing early signs of "mating season" around here.

Everyone have a tremendous day!!

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
   / Good morning!!!! #185,827  
Good morning! 30˚ and frosty this morning heading to the mid 60 this afternoon with a South wind and clear skies. Sign language class, pickle ball and yard work are on the agenda today.

Insurance refused to fund shoulder MRI requested by the Dr. so dealing with that today. Insurance companies really do dictate care, not the doctor. May have to take PT before MRI.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,828  
Good Morning
32° and snowing like crazy. Supposed to be sunny this afternoon.
Looking out my over the kitchen sink-
IMG_3777.jpg

Yesterday was spent making slow progress on the mower. Picked up some more 11ga stainless sheet for making patches. Wire brushed and ground the areas to be patched. Ordered some more spindle bearings for inventory, there’s 7 more that I haven’t checked.

I took the plow off the tractor to make some more room in the shop, that was a tactical error. It was 45° and didn’t seem like I’d be needing it any time soon.
As the snow persisted in the forecast, and people were crowding the grocery getting French toast supplies, it was still in the upper 40’s. But I figured if I put it back on and compressed things in the shop to make room, that should guarantee the snow wouldn’t materialize. The biggest issue with putting the plow on was that it was a swamp in front of it, and I made some serious ruts in the process, and that’s what I was trying to avoid.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,829  
Good morning! 30˚ and frosty this morning heading to the mid 60 this afternoon with a South wind and clear skies. Sign language class, pickle ball and yard work are on the agenda today.

Insurance refused to fund shoulder MRI requested by the Dr. so dealing with that today. Insurance companies really do dictate care, not the doctor. May have to take PT before MRI.
I had to. PT cost them 100 bucks. MRI at least 3 grand, sometimes twice that

/ Good morning!!!! #185,830  
6 inches of wet heavy snow here, slowing down, will be done by noon.
I made a complete pass with snowblower, it worked perfectly and only picked up a few stones.
well more than a few but less than before.
Then I shoveled. And shoveled. And cleaned off greenhouse roof twice.
cranked the heat up to position two and it's now 65 in there. It was in high forties in spots there early this morning and snow
was piling up.

I came in to dry out and rest. I did clean off the car and let the engine get it all warm, so stuff slid off better.
It's supposed to get above freezing this afternoon. I'll need to get it off before the freeze tonight
dontcha just love winter?

I know, Buppies wants a few inches

if I had the energy and were twenty years younger, i'd go out and make a big snowman in the front yard.
it's that kind of heavy snow that packs well.
hmmmmmm