Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,832  
41 going to 51, rain near the end, then sun and up to 30 mph wind.

Spent the morning meeting with the director and 2 other admins at the nursing home where my MIL is...had an issue where I needed to call them on the carpet and get a clearer understanding. Developed much more confidence based on the way they handled it.
Glad things are developing in a positive way.That is not something to let get off on the wrong track. Good you were able to correct it.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,835  
Looking in to selling the Ford f350 platinum trim pick up truck. The Kelly Blue Book has a service to list for owners and handle payments etc from private buyers. There may be others like it?
A trade at the dealer will likely be a low ball offer. See listings around 50 K for similar
Unless the miles are VERY high you should do good on it. Interesting about that service from KBB. Dealers like to use KBB when selling but use BlackBook values when buying used vehicles. Good luck!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,836  
headed out to brush a little snow off greenhouse, so far looks like it's not sticking much but this is wet snow
and it's coming down quite nicely. Pretty actually. Brushing the car off is a chore I could do without.
Might need a combo greenhouse/carport? Pictures are nice!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,837  
Nice Mexican man and his daughter came over yesterday and took down the trampoline. Glad to see that hazard disappear down the road. Now if someone would show some interest in the monstrosity of a swing set, the backyard would be freed up, too. Come on Summer!
One down and one to go! Progress! Congrats!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,839  
It's a sunny 47f in southern Central Texas and should be 70f or so later. Enjoying coffee and the GM thread until it warms up outside. Wind chill is making it feel colder.

Plans to run a few errands then some routine maintenance.

scott_vt, enjoy a great breakfast!

plowhog, good news on the snow pack, glad to hear your recovery going well!

Don, too bad ins is jerking you around about the MRI. Hope it goes well.

popg, sounds like a complete rebuild on the mower deck. Should be 'like new'.

daugen, make the snowman - great exercise! Send pics!

Everybody have a great day, stay safe, warm and well fed!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,840  
Good Morning!!!! 41F @ 5:15AM. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 62F. NE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Lots of good selling tips at CarEdge | Buy, Sell, and Protect New & Used Cars, Frits. Good luck with sale.

Down to the last half dozen boxes from the latest load, and just about out of cabinet space in the kitchen and all three bathrooms. Really need more shelves in the pantry, and looking at melamine to do the trick.

Never made it to Costco yesterday, so that and HD are on for today. I'll pick up some wood to make ramps that will hopefully let me get the Camry up over the curb and into the RV parking area. That'll make some good space on the driveway again.

Nice Mexican man and his daughter came over yesterday and took down the trampoline. Glad to see that hazard disappear down the road. Now if someone would show some interest in the monstrosity of a swing set, the backyard would be freed up, too. Come on Summer!
On CarEdge did you sign up for subscription or were you only using them to locate the car on a dealer lot and then take it from there?