Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,541  
Good Afternoon Drew,

Agreed Drew, the owner texted us and is reducing the rate for our first 4 nights and then on Wednesday morning we get upgraded to a nicer unit with better views !
So the guy that owns these units is from outside Toronto ! I sure hope it’s not my buddy Bill, L4N !! 😂😂

We are just upset that they couldn’t tell us that the place was being renovated before we even got here ! Hard to believe IMHO !!

We need to go out for a basic necessities run , and obviously some adult beverages! 😉😂

Hope all have a great evening ! 🙏
I own one place and it is this place. There is no place like this place anyplace, so this must be the place.

BEF, the company doesn't NEED to know everything I do on my off duty time.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,543  
Very nice day high of 78 still lots of pollen eyes itching maybe 89 Monday, I still say long hot summer and dry

/ Good morning!!!! #189,544  
Good Afternoon,
Anna Maria Island, we arrived to our building under renovation! 😒 Kathleen is not happy, she called the owner and he can’t give us a better condo to stay at until next Wednesday! Our friends should arrive here in an hour or so, hopefully we can figure out what to do ! Our windows are covered in plastic and scaffolding all around ! Not good ! 😒
Sorry you had this experience scott! Hope they make it right!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,545  
Good evening all. 71ºF for the start, overcast, windy. Windy with gusts over 27 mph, overcast, and high temp was 78ºF. Made coffee and scrambled to get loaded to drive to Muenster for ride. Cut planned 60 mile ride back to 40 mile still had over 6 mile air penalty, average speed 13.2, airspeed was 15.2 . Apparently some issues in Muenster's German fest Celebration, had trouble working out which was which so just went home. drowning my sorrows with Chick-fil-A on the way. Long nap, and Mexican for dinner.
Yesterday 4:47 AM CDT post:
Dennis hope you survive the bachelor days and made to breakfast.
Thomas hope the divider project went better than expected.
Dennis sorry about all the issues with maintaining the original date in pics.
WoodchuckDad Glad you got to celebrate son's birthday. Hope shoulder heals quickly. Hope they can survive at work without you.
Mike glad you had a light day as anticipated.
Bill should be nice rain.
Scott(vt) hope you got a good walk in before it got hot. Glad good visiting with BIL
Buppies wow 90ºF already! prayers sent.
Drew hope next round of veggie plants fare better. Hope you find the shed place this time.
Don hope you got some rain, we were supposed to but only got a trace :(
Paul glad ground is firmed up. Glad the shearing went well and all is cleaned up. Hope daughter's surgery went well, prayers sent. Hope music was fun.
Drew sorry for the price of plants. Got a good chuckle out asking RS if he ships :)
RNG glad tire machine easy fix. Hope the DR got sold. Hope strawberry festival was delicious and fun. Good luck with garage reorganise.
Ken glad you got some more of the dead ash taken care of. Good luck with your dad and Dr visit. Not paying bills is a safe bet. Glad work talk went well. Hope tomatoes and peach tree do well when planted.
Dennis hope nap was good.
Masseyrider sorry the cols weather has such an affect on the populace. You think they don't like to "smell the money"?
Helo glad spring had returned. congrats to daughter for passing the written part of DL Hope she learns to drive well. Hope the changes won't have everything restarting at ground zero. Cool truck pics
RS glad good progress nice volunteer redbud blooming. Sorry about deer issues. Glad bluebirds using boxes. Hope Friday was as good as Thursday. Nice flower pics
David hope you recover from whatever you had , and Sophie's eye surgery successful.
Dennis hope he stops at Mission BBQ.
Bill sorry you having so much trouble getting Dodge serviced. Good to hear progress on tank install.
Two_bit glad talk went so well. I think my first word was ribs as well :)
Drew glad you had good outside time, sorry no new veggies. Hope you get some of Buppies's heat.
Don nice potato.
Dennis glad you got your Mission BBQ. Good luck with trailer wiring. nice pic
Randy(wag) so you will be without horse for a while, enjoy the paddock cleanup seat time.
Buppies sorry about the pollen. Hope you are sleeping some.
This morning 12:49 AM CDT post:
David thanks for the eye explanation. Hope the find the leak and fix it.
Ron glad projects got finished, and stop installed on tractor. Hope it was up to expectation. Hope you got shop cleaned up Nice feeder pic
Buppies I know I can count on 100ºF days, just hope not a new record again :(
Don no rain here yet. But no lack of wind. Hope you got some rain.
Drew sorry pollen such an issue. Thanks for story on deep fake.
Thomas hope puttering went well.
Don thanks for info on potatoes.
Drew glad you are getting flowers planted, hope heat wave means above freezing night time temps.
Bill hope you are ready to go back to work. Thanks for info on license.
Helo good to hear first ride for season happen. Nice pics.
Scott(vt) hope good trip to island.
Dennis we used to have a commercial grad PW valve would stick early in season. Ribs good, and have leftovers :)
Billy hope you got some hiking in.
Dennis good to hear city recovered from flood.
Paul Hope space making project was successful. Wonder where plane came from. Glad surgery went well and daughter settled in. Hope Fusion session went well. Can you feed daughter the left over smoked meat? Nice pics.
Billy rotor bent with large pair of channel locks. Loosened caliper till it tracked with warp, then bent on rotor till caliper quite moving. Worked well. Glad good hike, hope we get flower pics.
Don nothing happened here either.
Drew sorry about bad owner and not getting much else done on that trip. Hope day did improve .
Dennis sounds like a wreck speeding to happen. Hope they catch hime doing that. All I can say is WOW to flood pics, thanks for sharing.
Ken glad new dishwasher is installed and working great. Glad bushes got trimmed, want to do mine? Glad got some quality wife time. Sorry no copy of will possible, not a good situation. thanks for all the pics
Two_bit enjoy the tornado time. :)
Masseyrider sorry no magnolia show, they were rare in Missouri as well.
Dennis thanks for details on flood. I wouldn't work outside in rain either without compelling reason.
RS sorry wind messed with spraying, was windy here too :(. Hope you got close to done moving the planting bed, lot of plants to move! Nice progress pics. Hope Saturday agenda went well.
Scott(vt) I can't believe they have you in area under renovation. Hope better accommodations available sooner than Wednesday!
Drew glad flowers planted. What is deadheading with flowers? Mowing is tiring, coupled with strong ride can burn a bunch of calories. Glad lease extended a year. Hope you get your cookie payment :)
Joel hope you can get the logs moved.
Bill sorry the GPS defeater is illegal. Sorry about the trips getting more expensive.
PJ good to hear from you. Hope you are not too far behind on mowing and life is treating you kindly.
Scott(vt) glad rate is getting reduce. Interesting owner from Toronto. Hope run was successful.
PJ really sorry to hear about the IT incident. Yes if people would not indulge evil world would be much better place.
Joel sorry it happen to your work as well.
RS sorry about the rain. Glad seedlings overall doing well, sorry about Cauliflower not doing much. Hope you get live trap fixed so you can practice giving swim lessons. Enjoy the iced Butter pecan.
Randy(wag) sorry about late transfer. Hope church went well.
Dennis hope pump not hurt from no water. My old PW pump was $800 to replace so I quit loaning it out. Glad no damage from phishing email.
Bill glad you are not the one messing with Scott(vt)
Buppies not a pleasant summer on tap.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,546  
Good morning, the low is 55 and going to a high of 59°F. Wind SSW 15 mph. Showers. :(

If I want 'winter' fuel in my big tank I will have to wait until next November. Which I will. That will give me time to build up a credit with the new supplier. Getting paid weekly makes it so much easier to do this. A couple of hundred every week. I still have a $1800.oo credit with the current supplier which I found out buys whatever is cheapest. So I will burn down the current supplier for the house augmented with the new supplier out of the 500. Eventually I will be burning the new stuff exclusively.
It only sounds complicated, it isn't really.

The rain came down in buckets this morning at about 2 A.M. So hard that it woke me up with its' pounding on my steel roof.:)
My BH got washed.

Nothing planned for today, so I will probably go back to bed at about 6 A.M. or so and sleep til noonish.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #189,547  
Coffee is cooling in cup. 59° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 76° with rain and thunderstorms. Shop and barn have been cleaned. It was a nice warm day. Sat out on enclosed porch and enjoyed the afternoon warmth. No plans for today yet. May watch some NASCAR.
6SXNmtS.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,548  
good morning all
nice warm day today, 52 going to 82
am off to church this morning, then will come home to change and do some planting
that has been waiting for warmer temps
feeling pretty good this morning.

was nice to hear from Paul/PJS.
Now to make sure Ted in NM is doing ok.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,549  
55 going to 85, 90 tomorrow? Got less than 0.1 in of rain yesterday, but stayed drizzly most of the day.

BEF, thanks for the Ellicott City pix and update. Gravity and water are so powerful. Geologists say the Blue Ridge used to be taller than the Rocky mountains...erosion takes its toll.

Scott, bummer on your place under construction.

Yesterday was the first day the litter of puppies were old enough "to have company"...too early to pick, so we played with all 10. Fun. Liked them all. Took " a thousand" pix. I could tell we've been out of the "dogs make you happy" world too long. Then off to do some shopping and meal at our favorite Chinese restaurant.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,550  
Morning all!
Currently 42 going to our first over 70 of the season.
Celebrated my inlaws 65th anniversary yesterday with a cookout.
Did some work at my cousin's place this week. Designed a stairway for his deck project and got the materials ordered. Depending on the weather might start the install next Saturday.
Mostly puttered around outside this week. To wet to get things done outside. Did get the oil changed in the nephew's car and put all the winter items for the tractor on pallets. Moved most of them out behind the storage building so they will be out of site for the summer.
Spent time in the shop getting things rearranged to hopefully be able to clean up easier. Not sure if I posted this project or not. The whole thing including the hat is made by me out of maple. All turned on the lathe.
IMG_8097.jpg
IMG_8098.jpg
IMG_8099.jpg
IMG_8100.jpg

Taking it easy today with just a few visits to do. Time for another coffee.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!