Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #191,191  
Good evening all. 64ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind overcast cleared to partly cloudy and high temp was 83ºF. Made coffee to start day, some putter than bike rid, then took weed eater for walk. After lunch got nap in, then dinner and got new decals on boat. USPS and I disagree on what my password is.
Ron glad shopping went well. Good place to have extra hitch. Hope you got a kick out of getting some vertical mill time. Hope shop is getting cleaned up. Nice pose by squirrel Hope ribs turn out good.
Drew nice weather. Hope new doc has some trick up his sleeve. Hope you find the diatomaceous earth for the garden.
Thomas hope day goes as planned.
Buppies I hope the sugar level is an improvement. prayers sent.
Phil hope you got your agenda done. Awaiting pics
Paul neat idea to use "construction cam" for time lapse. Glad trip good. Sorry about trash day shift, they don't change ours except for Christmas. Hope plumbing went well.
Frits glad you are able to work around being solo while working on equipment. Neat trick for the front wheels.
Nike glad you are getting some dry days. Hope mowing of pastures went well.
Don nice temp for end of May. Glad floor does not need sanding, that should go quick. Yes move to smaller house big pain :( Enjoy the rain.
Ken glad fawns back today. Took me a minute to realize that was a radish in the 1st pic. Did fawns try to include dog?
Newbury it was hard enough moving 600 miles to smaller home, 900 miles between homes sounds like nightmare. Sorry about the tool situation.
Paul congrats on upcoming 50th. Enjoy your new auger.
Bill glad you got mowing done yesterday. Hope dump/town run went well.
RNG Glad trip was easy. Sorry about the roadblocks on the engine being shipped. Sorry the backing of the trailer was a pain. Hope unpacking goes well.
Ron nice tension set up.
Scott(vt) glad you got pontoon boat ready for action again, whitecaps not fun to boat on :( Hope no power issues with brush hog today.
Mike what do you cut the pastures with? I hope you can reduce your work load.
Drew hope you can take pics of his shop and share with us. Sounds like quit the builder.
Ted glad no high wind, sorry about no rain. Hope you are getting caught up. some day you just have to work on those little projects like putting decals on the boat.
David does having the tank near empty make a difference. Sorry the stalling had returned.
Drew unless you are gaming or editing video computer speed is not a big issue. Number of cores matters when OS will take advantage of them, last I heard not strong point of Windows.
Drew hope new battery fixes your problem.
Ultrarunner I found the neater I wound the line, the fewer issues I had the line fusing.
Drew sorry new doc disappointing. Hope pizza was good.
Dennis hope you had fun staking driveway and cabin out.
Dennis $165 a night and no shower?
Drew my boat is quite, and lake is small, idling around won't take long and motor is quiet. No fishing required ;)
Scott(vt) good to hear boat ride went well, and mowing progressing nicely. Good to hear HH went wel also.
Randy sorry forecast not any better. Hope Medical does better with your sample.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,193  
What's the orange light coming on before the stall?

The ECM was re-flashed right?

Can you get it to stall with you NOT in the seat?

Mike
That orange light is low fuel indicator. Unfortunately when I purged the tank I somehow messed up the fuel level sensor, so tank reads empty. I had just put about 4 gallons in, so it wasn’t low.

Yes, ECU was reflashed. Tech said it was same version.

TBH, not sure about off seat stalling. I think so, but I think I only tried once.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,195  
Waiting for coffee to finish brewing. 48° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 77° with evening thunderstorms. After doing some measuring. Used a 3/4" piece of stock bolted in front of chute stop on mower deck. This allows grass to shoot out of mower the full with of 72". Instead of creating a windrow. After trying it out I did the rest of grass mowing that I did not do after changing mower blades. Cleaned up shop and spent some good time on porch.
Will put BBQ cleaning and spareribs on top of todays list of things to do.
Forsythia shrub put out this one last group of flowers this week.
rcNrovH.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,196  
Pretty good day - I think.

Got the bay cleaned out for the scag work, including enough horizontal surface. Actually got the Scag running and didn’t do any major mechanical work. Closest we came was pulling the flywheel to check the key. Perfect. Just scratching our heads and going back to believing it was a timing issue. Did tweak the valve adjustments.
Problem is electrical. Pulled the black leads off the coils and it cranked and started. Apparently, the electronic module has gone bad again. Current one replaced last Oct. The module, via these leads shuts down the engine. Sadly, I had dismissed this module as being the problem as my only prior experiences were no crank at all. So now it starts just fine and when keyed off the fuel solenoid is triggered and engine dies. Replacement module on order.

Possible good news on my LS tractor as well.
I ‘ve always viewed as a complex issue, fuel starvation, somehow with a temperature component, leading to electric chaos. Could ECU be suspect? My wallet hoped not and tech reflashed. So with the hood up, Jim and I walked thru. Light bulb moment. What if the ECU was over heating due to its location so near radiator?
IMG_1778.JPG
That could trigger a fuel sensor, it could become progressively more frequent as the temp went up, recovery would improve as temp normalized, and it could trigger electrical weirdness. Sound reasonable? I’m hopeful.

Tomorrow I will look to install a 12vdc fan in vicinity of ECU.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,197  
good Saturday morning all
a cool 50 out now going up to mid 80's,should be another lovely day
only plans for today are redoing the veggie garden.
Will pick rest of radishes (which are not good) and lettuce so I can then clean out that bed
and plant squash and melons.

had nice dinner with friend last night, sat outside and ate while listening to the birds chirp away.
Temp was perfect and very enjoyable.

David, glad Scag is cooperating and possible fix on LS. Not a good design if natural engine heat messes up
electronics. Not that hot where you are anyway vs summer in the South. Hope the fan helps.

didn't Chrysler have that problem with the first "lean burn" ECU in their cars?

Buppies, hope your morning is nice and that the day brings you smiles.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,198  
41F clear sky 80F for high sunny day.

Outside chores done E muffin time.

Boo show up last evening looking tried at 10pm he was sleeping on his blanket :) I think Mrs. made Boo little snack. :oops:

Plans for today...4 hours at part store,afternoon yet to decide.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,200  
Thomas you are a lucky guy to have a pet bear.
they sure are tough on bird feeders though.

headed out to pick last of lettuce on a lovely cool morning with a bright blue sky out.

later on today less nice to be outside due to tourist traffic.
a beautiful warm Saturday in the beginning of summer is going to bring out an enormous amount of traffic
today.
then my little once all farmland home town turns into a marketing bazaar of great proportions as the visitors flock in
from Philadelphia and New York. they like to walk the South end of town and look at all the somewhat strange shops and
lots of restaurants.

I and the rest of the locals know better and seek out the back roads to get away from the traffic grid lock.

Bill, have a wonderful day. You deserve a bunch of them.