Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #631  
Coffee pot is on. 34 degrees this morning. Heading to 45 wet degrees. May get over 1" of rain. I guess it's better than 12" of snow. Today is a run around errand day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #632  
Morning all!

31 degrees light clouds. I forgot to turn the timer on the coffee pot in last night.:(

I really need to finish Christmas shopping!!!
...and the temp pasture fence, and the chicken shack, and the mailbox rebuild, and...

I'm tired already.

Be well All,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #633  
Good morning. Pretty warm here this AM, about 32. Very light dusting of snow coming down now which looks like it will quit soon. "Wintery Mix" scheduled to arrive tonight and into Thursday & possibly Friday.

Finally threw some sand on the ice strips where we drove over our 4" of wet snow that we got last week... it's been cold enough that it just hasn't gone away.:mad:

Still learning how to care for a paved driveway! Didn't want to blow it off when it arrived, as everything I shoveled quickly glazed over into black ice, so I left it til the next day. Shoulda cleaned it up when it was fresh!:ashamed:

/ Good morning!!!! #634  
40 here going to mid 60s again here in the south east: weather is great.:thumbsup:
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #635  
Good morning. Upper 30's here on its way to 45. Rain is on the way. Good day to clean out the wood stove and get it ready to go. Good day to all.

/ Good morning!!!! #636  
Mid 30's raining again, we are 26 inches over our annual rainfall; tractors haven't moved but once in three weeks.

/ Good morning!!!! #637  
Mid 30's raining again, we are 26 inches over our annual rainfall; tractors haven't moved but once in three weeks.

I know exactly what you are experiencing. I have to do some research, but in this area of PA we must have had record rainfall this year. We get 2 or 3 sunny days followed by 3 or 4 days of rain. My property is a mushy mess. If this keeps up there is going to be a lightly used, low hour tractor on the market:mad:.

/ Good morning!!!! #638  
I know exactly what you are experiencing. I have to do some research, but in this area of PA we must have had record rainfall this year. We get 2 or 3 sunny days followed by 3 or 4 days of rain. My property is a mushy mess. If this keeps up there is going to be a lightly used, low hour tractor on the market:mad:.

It looks like you will be getting even more as what we are getting now is streaming NE.

I still need to move some equipment around and get a couple more things under cover, but it's raining to much to get stuff in out of the rain.:(

/ Good morning!!!! #639  
15 degrees this morning, very little snow on ground, weird weather, lots and lots of rain from summer. Suppose to be more rain with maybe a little freezing rain tonight into tomorrow.
DevilDog

/ Good morning!!!! #640  
It looks like you will be getting even more as what we are getting now is streaming NE.

I still need to move some equipment around and get a couple more things under cover, but it's raining to much to get stuff in out of the rain.:(

Yep, as I peek out the window it is..........................................raining!!