Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #73,161  
Looks like 28* for the low this morning, it made it up into the mid 50's yesterday. They are calling for showers this morning but the sun is out now. It might make it up to the 60's today with some wind. Then a mix of snow and rain tomorrow morning.

Probably go up and see how the neighbor is doing and if he needs anything done.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
CWB.

/ Good morning!!!! #73,162  
You guys make me smile. And my spelling sucks.
Raggedy Ann was wifeç—´ name for herself to her surgeon due to all four extremities and her pelvis being broken and she must have been floppy like a Raggedy Ann doll (rag doll) when she came into hospital. Her real name is Sophie and tomorrow she marks 65 trips around the sun. I am blessed with 33 of them with me.[/QUOTE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sophie! Have a great day !:dance1:

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #73,163  
Good morning! Temp range 50 to 80 with lots of sun. Still needing rain, ponds dropped 2’ the last 3 weeks.
Thanks for posting your WBC and lab normal ranges. I feel like I’m right where I should be with 2.9 on plant diet.
Weather geeks any significant rain for central Texas coming soon?

Happy birthday Sophie!

/ Good morning!!!! #73,164  
Don-

It looks like there is a little of something for most everyone across the CONUS.

The low pressure system that nailed RNG and now currently tracking across the southern/central CONUS and passing over TX over the weekend's moisture field is mostly to your north.

But after this last "Snowmaggedon" fiasco it is difficult to put much faith in the current model runs.

That drought area looks really bad.

Attachments

• hazards_d3_7_contours.png
    hazards_d3_7_contours.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 39
   / Good morning!!!! #73,165  
The low pressure system that nailed RNG and now currently tracking across the southern/central CONUS and passing over TX over the weekend's moisture field is mostly to your north.

Hey, don't blame ME for that one! It came from Hawaii via David! :laughing: We all needed the rain, and hopefully it'll trend a little more south than the weather guessers are currently guessing!

/ Good morning!!!! #73,166  
63°F and .21 inches rain.

Computer drive redone, taxes loaded, no the fun part

Making wife bacon and eggs for breakfast. Nothing special, just a tad more love.

Thanks for the well wishes, guys.

Prayers for all

Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #73,167  
Don-

It looks like there is a little of something for most everyone across the CONUS.

That drought area looks really bad.

Probably nothing for us, I'm smack dab in the middle of that drought area....drought. Has been exceptionally dry since last summer.

Today's high should be near 70, 74 tomorrow, but getting high winds tommorow afternoon. Storm systems have been skirting north up in Colorado, but they are below avg precip also.

Been taking it easy, knee felt better. Went outside yesterday just to water about 10 big planters that aren't on a drip system. Came in after about an hour, sat down, then couldn't get up. Up every hour last night due to onset of pain.... Can't believe it... Just from standing a little? Hate to say it but, can't wait for surgery!

Randy, glad you had an uneventful but enjoyable short road trip with your lady. Send some more pics of the Monte Carlo when you get it back.

Drew, it never ceases to amaze me how the churches / private schools can make things so complicated. My daughter attended West Chester Friends school when we lived out in Sadsburyville. We tried to donate time and materials for a project they had (I was a licensed contractor at the time). It took them so long to "approve" both the project and our services, we could not do it because it was then in the height of our "busy season". You'll eventually get it straightened out.

RNG, is your one leg now bigger than the other trying to start the bike?:confused2: hopefully new plugs and reviewing through the ignition system works. Nothing more frustrating than a motor that should start but won't.

David, enjoy your time with wifey today, sounds like you truely live in paradise. Hope Sophie has some relief of her pain.

Prayers out to everyone this morning, hope everyone dealing with yesterday's storm stays warm and dry.

/ Good morning!!!! #73,168  
I really wish I knew this weather stuff better. :embarrassed: That heavy rain area really does not make sense where it is. I hope for the drought stricken areas that this system's moisture fields track more southerly. I see a series of "dry lines" crossing TX starting Friday through the weekend into next week. I see them so rarely on the weather maps that I had to research those weather symbols out. One can see them is really strong storms.

David- Sophie is one special person, and so are you. A little love always helps the cooking.

LS- Standing really stresses blown out MCL's and ACL's. My knee would literally inflate if I stood too long and once I sat down the swelling would lock the knee up while bent. And yes I got to the point that I was looking forward to the surgery as you. Hang win there and good luck.

/ Good morning!!!! #73,169  
This next weather system looks like minor event here. Temps are going to start rising in about 7/8 days and I look for the first Bermuda high to set up about then.

/ Good morning!!!! #73,170  
We could use some rain; yard needs to be watered.:D Right now, the NWS says for Denton, TX, a 20-30% chance Saturday night thru Monday, then a 50-70% chance Monday night thru Tuesday. We can hope.