Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,371  
Drinking frist cup of coffee. 44 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 51 with clouds and more rain. Starting to get cabin fever. According to weatherman we should have better weather next week. Need some sun.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,372  
30 this morning, feels like a heat wave! Got 4-5 days of 50's coming next week. I live a mile from the dump...er...transfer station and I go once in a while, but when the garbage truck will haul away weekly stuff for $50 every 3 months it's hard to get motivated!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,373  
Bill is a post ***** of monumental proportions, and dam# proud of it! Makes one teary eyed to think of it.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,374  
27F wins 5-10 mph dang heat wave compare to couple mornings ago.
Some how I got suck into taking Mrs. shopping today..hmmm,oh well it could be worse I guess.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,375  
good morning 20 degrees wind blowing got up early to get the last day of deeer hunting in but the wind just blowing to bad our weather says wind chill 12 degrees everyone have a wonderful day

/ Good morning!!!! #7,376  
we have 4 degrees this morning with sunny skies going to warm to 26 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,377  
Bill is a post ***** of monumental proportions, and dam# proud of it! Makes one teary eyed to think of it.

Come on, come on now !!!! A TRUE post ***** is someone who posts mostly meaningless messages of CONSISTING OF ONE WORD OR JUST EMOTICONS (emphasis added here) Look at just how many threads I have started on TBN and my many MEANINGFUL and LONG WINDED posts. I think you guys are just jealous of my superior member status and envious of my beloved green machine.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,378  
Good Morning! 43˚ and cloudy. Enough said, and more info than the post above me.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,379  
Showers/light rain today and a high of 5C/41F.
Bought a couple of parts for my Honda motor that's on my wood splitter on the way back from dropping off my niece and grandniece at the ferry yesterday. Will have a go at it today as the wood splitter is under cover. Also managed to get a few more tropical fish for my tank, the local small store closed this summer after the husband died, widow tried to sell it but no take So now it's a 40 minute drive.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,380  
Maybe a new post rating type system...something like warm breeze......maybe topping out at Extreme Hot Airflow.....:)