Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #81,231  
<snip>
Started Kubota letting it to warm up do some fel work all of sudden to 2 mice ran across the hood...not a good sign,shut the tractor off open the hood right in front grill where the battery sets mouse nest almost size of shoe box :eek: good cleaning spray the area well w/WD40,hadn't use the tractor about week and it didn't take long for those buggers to build...better check before use might cost $$$'s.
<snip>
If it's inside or under cover try propping the hood open, somewhere on TBN that was recently reported as being a solution.

/ Good morning!!!! #81,232  
Good evening to all. Just a quick sprinkle today, lots of rumbling though. Rain chances are now decreased for the next couple of days. Went to a high of 76°, so very nice.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! To Mr and Mrs Mostly Gas. Hope your day was special.

BEF, hope the burgers and brats made you feel just a little better.

Drew, lots of mowing , looks really good!

Well, the county finally got their act together and straightened out the messed up property tax issue. so, tomorrow is a trip up to the courthouse to get them paid. At least they didn't try to get any interest or penalty fees.

Everyone have a great start to the week. Prayers out for those needing.

/ Good morning!!!! #81,234  
2018-09-04, 0326

Fun time is over...back to work!

70 and muggy right now...how in the low 80's today.

We had a pretty fierce storm late yesterday afternoon...high winds and rain. My neighbor lost one tree and the area lost power for about 4-5 hours. I have some branches down and a lot of leaves flown about.

/ Good morning!!!! #81,235  
Good morning. Either I'll have to start getting up later, or accept that soon the light will have to be turned on in the kitchen as it's getting difficult to tell by color how strong the tea is when poured from the teapot these darker mornings.

Spent a little time yesterday making a long crude wrench to wrap around the pillar drill chuck in another attempt to get it to release the stuck drill bit. Half expected to hear something snap, either in the chuck or my wrist. Instead it released without any fuss. :dance1: Strange, the pleasure that comes from finally correcting something shouldn't have been done in the first place.

Rick, good luck with the bolt search and take care - it's that time of year when squirrels start to hide the nuts too.

Ed, great to see you making good use of the lathe already.

For those that use tricklers, or just appreciate a good bit of engineering, have you seen the "Targetmaster", that works in conjunction with a standard beam balance ? Worth a look at the video to see it in action (a minute or so in and the background music will make some think this will turn into a Monty Python sketch) TARGETMASTER - An altogether better trickler

/ Good morning!!!! #81,236  
77 outside this AM. Temps into 90's with heat indexes into the triple digits. Looks like a nice day to lay in the pool. Nothing else will get done with any efficiency.

Have a great day all. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #81,237  
Good morning all, 68 going to 90 with a 20% chance of T-storms. Need to go to the grocery store today and also Fastenal to get a couple studs to fit my tool holders for the lathe. Don't think the grass will wait til Friday and the cooler weather so I might get that done today too, will see.

Eric, that is a cool trickler.

Have a great day, prayers sent to all in need. Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #81,238  
71 high of 90 today very humid no rain.

Great Va Tech football game last night best I’ve seen them play in a while

Prayers for all those in need

/ Good morning!!!! #81,239  
Roy
We had a pretty fierce storm late yesterday afternoon...high winds and rain. My neighbor lost one tree and the area lost power for about 4-5 hours. I have some branches down and a lot of leaves flown about.
Same storm just brush us 4 mins or so w/light rain,one could hear thunder see dark clouds fro distance.

/ Good morning!!!! #81,240  
72 going to 93.

Ed, great job...just amazes me the way you can make that "at home."

Buppies, I fell asleep when it was still 10-3...but saw highlights this morning. Great game.

BEF, hope your cookout was as much fun as your food looked great.

Don, they look like hot rod golf carts.

Spent the afternoon taking the blades off the zero turn and sharpening them for the first time. Then of course, I had to take them out for a one hour test drive. Very nice heavy duty blades...cut looked better. Had 54 hours on them.