Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,201  
Sodamo thanks for the picture, as I was reading the post the weather was on TV 6 inches of snow freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. Thanks again your killing me!!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

My pleasure :) already did my time in ****, grew up in Maine. We'd get a new shovel as a Christmas present.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,202  
23F when I woke this morning,low to mid #)'s now. Busy morning at work so far.

Good looking family Jim sounds like a good weekend for you. have fun with the granddaughter don't let her out shoot you.

I baited her hook and she threw it in. Before I could get mine baited, she was dragging in a 5-pound catfish. So we put it on the stringer and I baited her hook again. I just got my hook baited and in the water and we both caught another catfish. Her's was 2-1/2 lb and mine was. . . 1/2 lb. Sigh. . .:duh::eek: I feel so humiliated.:rolleyes: It was the first catfish she has ever caught. We had a ball.:D

She wasn't quite as good as I am and shooting clay targets. The gun stomped her shoulder pretty good and she's not sure that sport is really high on her list.;) Even so, she was grinnin' ear-to-ear.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,203  
Had something happen over the weekend that really upset me at first...but I'm okay now. I was reading at about 11 pm Saturday after watching tv, my ex wife texted me to ask if she could crash at my place for the night because she had a really severe fight with her parents and being a nice guy I told her okay. She showed up about twenty minutes later and I had made up the sofa in the living room for her and she slept out there. Woke up about 7 am Sunday and fixed us breakfast and afterwards told her I didn't mind her asking to stay BUT: It was going to be the last time she was ever going to do that because her staying over made me very uncomfortable and although her dropping in to see the guys (our four cats) was okay, she had better not ask about staying over again. The thing is, I don't want to play games with her and I really wonder if other divorced couples stay on really good terms after they split up. Every other couple I know divorced because one of them was (bleeping) around on the side and there was a lot of acrimony involved. I think my ex still hopes to reconcile but I needed to make it clear it isn't a possibility. Thanks for listening.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,204  
2013-03-19, 0407

24 degrees and snowing now. A high of 34 predicted and a possible 8" accumulation predicted tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,205  
Got coffee brewing. 27 degrees with a good wind and light coating of ice on the walkways. Heading to 28 with more wind and flurries. Off to my mothers again. Setting up home care for her. Should cut down on my trips to her place for a while.
Jim, with all those young ladies around you should be a well pampered Grandfather. :D
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,206  
Snowing at a fair clip right now and the latest predictions are 12 to 16 inches in our area. Temp is 28 Degrees and indicating a hight of 33 for today.
School closings in the area was issued at 5 AM.
Greased the snowblower yesterday so let it snow.
There might be 4 to 5 inches on the ground right now, but it is just too dark to see what it is really like.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,207  
it was 31 and dark at 0500. I did not see more snow, but it could have been raining.

Yesterday was the worst snow. less than 2 inches, and it drizzled cold rain all day so it was wet, gray, sloppy, wet, yucky day.

Snow that is NO FUN stinks.

Be well all of y'all...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,208  
24F 4" fallen snow w/more to come before all said done on the first day of spring..might have to play hooky tomorrow.
Should be interesting new non natives already remove there snow tires..guess I better leave little earlier for work.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,209  
well when i went to bed around 9 pm it was 32 degrees and rain, this morning it's 42 degrees and rain. the weather man said that they just were not sure what we would get the rest of the week as far as snow.noaa saying snow thrusday friday and saterday mix. i remember what my granddad and mom all ways said when it got toward the end of march we could still have another month of cold because april will borrow 12 days from march. i just hope this time april credit is no good.every one have a good day and be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,210  
Good Morning! It looks like I'm the first this morning to report above freezing. It did cool down 10˚ after the cold front blew in yesterday. 56˚ now with clear skies heading to 80˚.