Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #21  
First cup of coffee drank. May get some snow flurries this morning. Havn't even thought about putting blade and snow blower on yet.
Good morning all.

/ Good morning!!!! #22  
Good morning from NH.

29 here this AM, clear, but a pretty good snowstorm headed here this afternoon- way too early in the season!

Looks like we'll be on the upper edge, may not get more than 4" or so, but further south they're looking at a possibility of 8-12" of wet, heavy stuff. Many power outages expected. Yuck. Looks like today will be spent putting snow tires on my car and rearranging the garage to get the front-mount blower out of storage....

/ Good morning!!!! #23  
Mornin' Y'all,

First cup of coffee is dry, outside it is 40 and raining VERY heavy. My ponds are very full now, one has been past flood stage for weeks, I'm not sure what to do with MORE water. I want to dig a false creek from this pond to the other pond to manage the overflow without turning the back yard into a swamp like it does now, but it is too wet and the tractor will tear the yard up.

Looks like all we will get is TALK about snow and not even a flurrie. My girls are excited about snow because we have so many slopes on the property...

I need to get that gravel delivered...

Prolly no seat time today...

Be well all TBNers! :D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #24  
Good morning from Salem, Ohio. Got down to 28 F last night. No snow but some light rain. If it quits I'm going out to cut back the woods along the orchard. I'm tired of all those branches hitting me and my tractor when I'm mowing. Supposed to be real nice around here tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #25  
Morning all! It is 34dg with light rain here in Western Pa. I hear the central part of the state is supposed to get some snow today. I'm not ready for the white stuff yet. Still have to do a final mowing and pick up the leaves - just been too wet lately. Those darn Oak leaves hang on till the bitter end. Have a great weekend and enjoy the fall colors!

/ Good morning!!!! #26  
2011-10-29, 0848

38 degrees and a snow/rain mix coming down.
Going to be an ugly day...

/ Good morning!!!! #27  
A nice calm 33* here this morning, Loaded the daughters truck with "junk" for a garage sale to benefit local dog pound.

Got coffee going and built a fire for the wife, so right now life is good.

Stay warm!

/ Good morning!!!! #28  
2011-10-29, 0848

38 degrees and a snow/rain mix coming down.
Going to be an ugly day...
Keep us posted on the snow Roy and please keep it down there with you - I've got too much yard work to do yet!

/ Good morning!!!! #29  
Aargh! First frost last night. It's 8:00 am on Oct. 29th and the temperature is 31.5 degrees. My tomato plants will be saying, "Ouch!" Fall is here for sure. I'll hope that the tomatoes are just frost-bitten a bit on the upper leaves and the internal shaded portions will survive. If not, I'll be picking all the green tomatoes and letting them ripen inside.

/ Good morning!!!! #30  
Keep us posted on the snow Roy and please keep it down there with you - I've got too much yard work to do yet!

At this point, it looks like the weather pattern is pretty narrow...basically, the I-81 corridor. You should be OK for this one.
Looks like more snow than rain now and both vehicles have a light cover on them. Nothing on the lawn, drive or roads yet.

The weather guesser on Lancaster's WGAL said if this system had come through a month hence, most of the area would see a foot of snow.