Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #31  
As I sit here sipping coffee and pecking at the computer, the light rain is mixed with some wet snow. Guess I should start thinking about mounting the snow plow on the atv - yikes!

/ Good morning!!!! #32  
Good morning ...34 degrees and sunny in SE Oklahoma. Expected high of 67 ... good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #33  
Good morning!!!

11:10 a.m. 33 degrees out and snowing in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #34  
Good morning!!!

11:10 a.m. 33 degrees out and snowing in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. :)

Just getting up, CTF??

Been out and cleaned off the car, truck and porch. It's a heavy snow (about 2" on the porch railings and table) and with my screwed up back...better in small increments then at the end.
Not enough on the drive to worry about plowing yet, but I hope we don't lose power since the tractor is in the garage!

BTW,CTF...WGAL in Lancaster is calling for 1-3 or a bit more, FOX43 (York) is pushing 5 to 9 inches. Doubt you see more then 3" in Montgomery County...

/ Good morning!!!! #35  
Just getting up, CTF??

Been out and cleaned off the car, truck and porch. It's a heavy snow (about 2" on the porch railings and table) and with my screwed up back...better in small increments then at the end.
Not enough on the drive to worry about plowing yet, but I hope we don't lose power since the tractor is in the garage!

BTW,CTF...WGAL in Lancaster is calling for 1-3 or a bit more, FOX43 (York) is pushing 5 to 9 inches. Doubt you see more then 3" in Montgomery County...

Yep, Saturdays are for sleeping in. :D

It's been snowing pretty good here all day. Not sure on the totals here yet...

/ Good morning!!!! #37  
Mornin' Y'All,

Says it is 33 outside, I forgot to bring in the frost sensative plants last night, OOPS!

Driving home from the BBQ joint with 2 pints of pork for dinner last night some guy in the oncomming lane hit a 4 point buck and knocked him into me driving the BRAND NEW CAR of course! Good news is the 2011 Flex AWD just Rolled right over the deer. Bent the lic plate, got hair from front plate all the way to the bottom of the muffler but looks like no damage... PHEW!

No Snow here.
Hot coffee (ready for my 2nd cup already!)sure is good though.

Getting ready for Church (I teach Sunday School to the HS kids, would not miss it).

Be well all of you!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #38  
2011-10-30

27 Degrees and the sun is coming up. Very pretty with the snow on the trees!

/ Good morning!!!!
36 degrees and headed for low 50's. Funny how the weather guessers on the net show a low of 41 for the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #40  
My tomatoes survived yesterday's frost! All is well.:D Today, it was 39 degrees at 8:00 AM. I just got home from a TSC shopping trip with my 11 year-old grandson. We bought 5 bags of deer corn, bird seed, and a big 20-million candlepower spotlight so he can see the deer at the feeder from our deck at night. We have a game camera, but he's always looking somewhere else when the flash goes off.:laughing: