Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #41  
Got first cup of coffee. Lot warmer this morning. 43 degrees with rain.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #42  
30 degrees outside. supposed to be partly cloudy or sunny all week.

Today I will work on the new floors in kitchen/family room and I will get some seat time clearing the mulched over areas.

SLHawkins is planning to drop off two large round bales and 2 more small ones also. It will be good to see him again before he heads back to the sandbox.

Be well all-o-y'all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #43  
Good Morning.

About 29 here this morning, but I --and I'm guessing a LOT of TBNers from around here were in the same boat-- was pretty busy yesterday moving snow. We got about 8", but I'm told some areas in southern VT and MA got almost 2 feet!

Started out trying to clear with the FEL, but after I got my wife's car stuck --sideways-- in the driveway, halfway up, I pulled the tractor into the garage and did the whole switch for blowing. I still had the MMM on!

Well, it's cleaned up now, and back to work today. It's supposed to be sunny and warmer this week, so it should melt off. (Then I can finish with the leaves and the lawn!)

Attachments

• 2nd snow 10:30:11-1.JPG
    2nd snow 10:30:11-1.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 2nd snow 10:30:11-2.JPG
    2nd snow 10:30:11-2.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 2nd snow 10:30:11-4.JPG
    2nd snow 10:30:11-4.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 2nd snow 10:30:11-5.JPG
    2nd snow 10:30:11-5.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 183
   / Good morning!!!! #44  
2011-10-31, 0815:
27 Degrees, sun is coming up. Crisp!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #45  
2nd morning in a row it is 39 degrees, still, and a clear sky with a sunrise glow on the horizon. Grandson is up and ready for school, but all excited about tonight when he dresses in his werewolf costume and goes trick-or-treating at his great-grandparent's neighborhood. Our neighborhood is too sparsely populated to make t-or-t very good.

/ Good morning!!!! #46  
Good Morning. TRICK OR TREAT. mmmmmmm.....candy day! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #47  
Mornin All,

42 degrees. It did not rain last night as was possible, I am glad because I have at least two loadsod recyc concrete coming for my driveway this morning.

I worked on ripping out and replacing the kitchen/family room flooring yesterday. Today I'm planning a trip to CA for a job interview tomorrow, got the gravel coming, and I'm gonna try to finish as much floor as possible.

Gonna be busy!

Have a great day everyone!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #48  
Second cup of coffee is poured. Back below freezing this morning. 29. Heavy fog called for when temp gets above freezing.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #49  
Big warmup here this morning. It's 50 degrees with a slow southern breeze as we warm before the cool front coming in on Wednesday. Had a watermelon come up volunteer late in the season this year. Pulled the only mature melon this weekend and it was a delicious yellow meat melon, sweet and ripe. We don't get many late October watermelons around here.:licking:

/ Good morning!!!!
32 and headed for about 60. Nice day today, hope everything is good for you folks!!