Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #75,431  
"..... waiving a gun at someone in a drunken rage"- That behavior really does or could meet the criteria for civil commitment for observation to determine degree of risk and competency or a Probate court order criminal commitment for essentially the same reasons if the person so threatened filed a criminal complaint. I do not know why/how I missed that earlier.:embarrassed:. The judge involved with this court hearing should have his mental status should be evaluated as well. Thank you Newbury.

I believe that Drew has really great "situational and personal awareness" when dealing with this individual. It appears that this nut in a strange way likes Drew...... Not an ideal situation with which to be involved.

Ted- Good day to you, Sir. Please do not overtax the MCL. I hope you have a decent day; Brogen is. He's acting like nothing happened.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,432  
68°F and another .04 inches rain

Maybe I can get back to mowing today, before I need to start over

Prayers for all

Be safe
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,433  
came in for lunch, looked at ten day forecast, guess I'd better charge the battery in the water wagon, no rain in sight.
got the garden neatened up, planted about a dozen late arrivals in seed trays, now they just don't want to miss this party!

Mowed about half the lawn with the Kubota F mower, then at the duly appointed time, 10.1 hours, I changed the oil and filter to Rotella 5.
From here on out they show a 200 hour oil interval. Not me, 100 hours is plenty.
Next oil change is the Kubota tractor. Need to make sure I have enough oil, and for sure something big enough to hold all that oil when it comes out. My wife was in the hospital so much I have a lifetime supply of those plastic bins they give you. My are they excellent oil change pans, flexible, just perfect. Probably was billed out at twenty bucks a piece... well those bins hold quarts, not gallons, so need to scrounge a bit to find a big container.

Getting hot out, 86 now, thinning beets and turnips now on the agenda

/ Good morning!!!! #75,434  
We were on our way to the inlaws, stopped at Dans steak house. Been on the side of the mountain near Luray va for over 70 yrs. We've eaten there several times over the last 30 yrs.
Just down the road, the orange cow is outside cooters garage (dukes of hazzard). View attachment 552189

If you live there it’s, Loo-Ray!

/ Good morning!!!! #75,435  
Made some more progress on shed yesterday and this morning. Glad my work schedule is flexible most of the time.

The shed is 12x16, with 10' walls (plans for loft later). We leveled the site, compacted the dirt, put fabric down, then gravel, compacted gravel, 4x6 treated timbers for skids. Floor joists 2x6 treated on 16" centers, floor 3/4" T&G OSB, walls 2x4 16" OC, rafters 16' OC, sheathing is 7/16 OSB, 3' man door, 8' high by 7' wide garage door. We have some used steel siding that we are putting on the roof and sides. Picture is from several days ago.

Daughter is moving their stuff from POD to shed today. IMG_20180429_185421268_HDR.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #75,436  
Ted, the knee is a bad place to hurt, everything you do moves it, hope it wells up soon.

I do feel better, still get some weakness and tiredness, even had very minor wheezing earlier, but doc says I’m right on schedule.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,437  
Randy, you get the pneumonia shots?
I had pneumonia several times growing up, last time in 1992 just before retiring from Army. Haven’t had it since but I do get the shot whenever suggested. Can’t say I miss not getting it either. Get well.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #75,439  
Randy, you get the pneumonia shots?
I had pneumonia several times growing up, last time in 1992 just before retiring from Army. Haven’t had it since but I do get the shot whenever suggested. Can’t say I miss not getting it either. Get well.

I do get the shots but am due one now.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,440  
If you live there it’s, Loo-Ray!
Played golf in loo ray way back when first married, or maybe still dating. Wife was with me but had never golfed. I let her try to hit a few every now and then when no one was waiting. Well on one green i decided to let her putt. When she swung the putter back like it was a driver, i dove for the ground, lol.

She did later learn to golf, and did ok.

Loo ray is also the hospital we took my son to when he fell (was pushed) into a campfire at big meadows on the skyline drive, burning his hand. No time to wait for an ambulance. The park rangers openned access gates that let us come down the mountain much faster. Loo ray hospital treated him, and he went back and camped that night. He later went to johns hopkins burn unit for more treatments, and the hand healed nice.