Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #77,711  
Taping and spackling are not high on my list of favorites things to do. I’ve used the old fashion paper tape, the mesh stuff, preformed corners, the paper with metal strips... I feel if I used 5 gallons of compound, 4 gallons got sanded off and into the vac. Everyone always says my work looks good, but a real PITA getting there.
I hear ya. I still prefer paper tape over all else.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,712  
The HVAC guy is still not here, said he would come sometime after noon. Was sick yesterday, went to Dr. today and they say I have an infected prostate. Gave me a 6 weeks of antibiotics. Should feel better in 48 hrs.

Ron, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Have a great day. Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #77,713  
Wunderground says 98/132
office a/c not keeping up, creeping up to 81, downstairs no problem, just shows I need more insulation up here.

Voltage had dropped to 112 before, bet it's lower now.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,714  
Happy Birthday, Ron.

Sounds like a great move, even greater reward Lenny.

Let’s mind those knees guys!!

Need to take a break from sort and purge later to mow the dogs’ area.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,715  
Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Farmer.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,716  
Taping and spackling are not high on my list of favorites things to do. I致e used the old fashion paper tape, the mesh stuff, preformed corners, the paper with metal strips... I feel if I used 5 gallons of compound, 4 gallons got sanded off and into the vac. Everyone always says my work looks good, but a real PITA getting there.

I worked on he same job as a finisher that would hand sand an entire room in 15 min. He said just don't put it on where it is not needed. Wished I could have learned how from him.

The HVAC guy just came. There is a bank of 8 micro switches and two were thrown the wrong way so the fan was running at about 1/3 speed. He came in and went up in the atic for about 5 min and left drinking the Gatorade we gave him. :cool2:

ED

/ Good morning!!!!
#77,717  
Local farmer died over the weekend. The funeral home ha a huge John Deere tractor parked in front. He used a lot of JD equipment. I’ll try to post s pic. IMG_1207.JPG

/ Good morning!!!!
#77,718  
There was another tractor parked further back. I think it is a 60s Deere that he started his farm with. He just turned 90, and was active right up to the end

/ Good morning!!!! #77,719  
Farmer happy anniversary Ron Happy Birthday

Wngsprd tar normally at 150 degrees Asphalt 325 to 350 warm mix 275

/ Good morning!!!!
#77,720  
Farmer happy anniversary Ron Happy Birthday

Wngsprd tar normally at 150 degrees Asphalt 325 to 350 warm mix 275

What’s a warm mix? I’m having a new parking area paved with asphalt in the next couple of weeks.