Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #91,201  
The trial was canceled this morning so, a trip to town for nothing.

The county attorney is a friend and neighbor so, went upstairs, in courthouse to say hello. He gave me the 25 cent tour of the courthouse and the court room.

View attachment 597316

I've always really liked all the old courthouses of Texas.

Unfortunately our neighbors, in Austin County, didn't feel the same.

Several years ago they traded this;

View attachment 597320

For this.

View attachment 597322

Austin, nothing more needs saying. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #91,202  
54 degrees this morning, going for a high of a sunny 71. We had a rainy forecast for this past weekend, and finally late yesterday I got about .14" of rain. We were under a severe weather warning for a good while, but it all happened just a little bit north and east of us. Apparently, lots of hail damage in Frisco but fortunately for us, none here. I'm just waiting for it to get light enough outside for me to have a go at applying a fresh coast of Sherwin-Williams SuperDeck to our patio.

What a day this has been so far. I got started right after I posted the above, and got the SuperDeck done. Then I came inside, got a shwer, and my wife told me the garbage disposal was not working. I found the "breaker" on the bottom of it needed to be reset; still no luck, just hummed and I shut it off before it could kick that breaker again. So off I went to buy myself a tool for breaking loose a stuck disposal. But first, I looked on the Internet at Home Depot's website to be sure they had what I wanted.

Search Results for garbage disposal tool at The Home Depot

As you can see, they showed 3 of the kind I wanted and one small tool. And like a dummy, I didn't pay attention to the entire site, so off I went to Home Depot. All they had was the little short, slightly bent allen wrench type. So I went on to Lowe's. They had the same little allen wrench type only. So I went to a hardware store in north Denton. The salesman thought they had the one I wanted, but he couldn't find it. So, on to the hardware store in Lake Dallas, and sure enough they had the one on the right in the attachment and for about half the price. So I did get the disposal freed up and running again.

Then I had to go to the groery store for my wife. And now . . . I have hopes of loafing the rest of the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #91,205  
My day started off wrong. Dealing with specialty pharmacy my blood was up a few points. Relaxed for a couple of hours then went out and put tools away from trailer project. Then put all rubber tiles on a pallet. Since I did not get any support on taking snow blade off tractor. Decided I should put that part of project until another day.
Back in house conserving energy.

/ Good morning!!!! #91,206  
Sorry, my Texas geography is a bit lacking, any time I see Austin, I’m suspicious.
If it’s not around Leveland or Lubbock, I’m pretty much lost.

We're ........ here to help!

/ Good morning!!!! #91,207  
46°F and cloudy this morning, going up to 54° today. Might dip below freezing again the next couple of nights.

We got a little rain over the weekend. Not a lot, but it started raining Saturday afternoon, and rained off and on pretty much the rest of the weekend. Some severe storms moved through the area yesterday evening, but most of them missed us to the south. We had one loud and flashy one roll through around 10pm, but it didn't last long.

Spent much of the day yesterday in the studio trying to download and install a new drum program. Eventually gave up and sent the company a nasty-gram. Seems like they went out of their way to make it as difficult as possible. Frustrating. Got an email reply back today, so I'll try again tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #91,208  
PJ not the phone call I want to start my Saturday with!!:2cents: Any progress on guitar project?

It was not my ideal start either. I was going in anyway to deal with one issue, and he started babbling about a different issue, one that wouldn't be resolved until today anyway.
No further progress on the guitar, I am sorry to report. The weather hasn't been cooperating.

PJ, I almost feel sorry for your boss, he must be living in constant panic that his company will fold if he is not there to supervise. Next time he goes away, tell him to look at this thread for reassurance - he can be sure all is well at work once he sees you have time to get onto Good morning ;)

So, you know him, Eric? :laughing: He is the epitome of a micromanager. He went to Mexico last week on vacation with his wife and youngest son. I suspect he spent more time on his phone talking to various people at the shop than he spent enjoying his vacation. He told me before he left that he never enjoys vacations ... for that very reason.

PJ **** boss

You have no idea.

/ Good morning!!!! #91,209  
Good morning all. 47F and cloudy right now, headed for a high of 51 around noon and then falling back as showers arrive in pm. Going to bring home some firewood this morning. Have a great start to the week.

Well the promised pm showers are here. We did get a load of wood home. IMG_0332.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #91,210  
74 sunny excellent day to open the trail. Had hundreds of hikers and a few artists.IMG_2775.JPGIMG_2769.JPG