Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #132,061  
Drew, seems you and landlady are a great fit 🤙🤙

Well, let's see she's nice, pretty, bright, successful and wealthy.
And she owns a John Deere.
so far so good...
Better get yourself patched up quick, Drew, so you can pursue that very promising opportunity... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #132,063  
Prayers for Randy. Prayers that his medical team get a handle on his situation, and make the best decisions. Prayers for a miracle. Prayers for his family, and his comfort.

Roy, Buppies thanks.
Was looking at a big trailer place in PA. Trailer superstore .com Will have to check weight of ranger to decide 1 or 2 axle. Think I only paid $1600 for my new 7k 16 ft trailer, which still works fine but does need a tail light fixed, and new decking.
With my son moving again soon, I thought enclosed for double duty, moving and toy hauling. I really didn’t want one over 10 ft, but it seems 7ft wide start at 12 ft. 12 ft gives me some positioning room. Side door is a must.
The prices of enclosed trailers, flabbergast me... Make sure the door is tall enough for the ranger. It used to be I could rent a Uhaul double axle enclosed, for 24 hours, for about $40/day, if returned to same facility.

RNG, About 12 years ago, I bought a Milwaukee kit with an M12 and M18 drill in it. Within a year, I had to replace the chuck on the smaller drill. I sent it in and they repaired it. Took a couple/few weeks. The chucks on these drills tend to be the weakest link.

I already have the chargers for M12 and M18, and have an M18 5.0amp/hour battery, so they have me somewhat roped in, from a battery standpoint. Dewalt doesn't make cordless ratchets. Makita does, but it is only rated 35 ft/lbs.

Anyone ever wonder why the abbreviation for pounds is "lbs"??? Maybe our resident Englishman Eric might know...

Fighting with the Beast Steiner's mower's flange bearings on the ends of the roller. I had to use the fire wrench to get one side off. A 3 point puller got the 2nd side off. Steiner wants about $37 each for new ones. I've found them at the bigbearingstore website for $13.88/each.

/ Good morning!!!! #132,064  
Drew, our church has been opening back up in stages.
At Christmas, they had multiple times available, and encouraged families to sit together, with distance to the next family. Alternating pews were marked and closed to provide distance. We had hand sanitizer spray at the entries, and all were required to use it.

We have moved from requirements, to encouragements. And now the additional pews are open. And most are not wearing masks.

We did have a rash of Covid cases go through the church. My family got it in February, I believe the neighbor kids gave it to my son.

/ Good morning!!!! #132,065  
Looks like my ranger weighs 1360 empty. Some of the 7x10 single axles, no brakes only have 1100 capacity, but others have more. I bet a lot of people run overloaded.

/ Good morning!!!! #132,066  
would sure love to visit it, thanks.

and on the topic of flowers, my landlady stopped over as she wanted to check out my tulips.
I thought that was nice of her and she was very complimentary, and then asked if I wanted to see the tulips
on her farm. Sure...

Oh my, Longwood Gardens it was. Garden after garden, thousands of linear feet of garden, showing decades of planting.
and yeah, my tulips looked a bit inadequate based on this.
But it explains why she is so delighted with my planting, she is clearly a flower person herself.

That takes a lot of work.

/ Good morning!!!! #132,067  
Drew, Bet you would have loved Keukenhof. We did

I might have been there, visited a place like that when I was on a trip in high school.

/ Good morning!!!! #132,068  
Our United Methodist Church is open also and has been for a few weeks with 3 services last two weeks; SS starting today, social distancing and masks required. Only about 50% attendance so far but lots of watchers on streaming tv.
Joe

/ Good morning!!!! #132,069  
Mounted those 48w LED work lights. Now I need to figure out how best to wire them to the fuse box. I'm not a real good electrician, but I'm thinking about splicing them in to the rear work lights harness. The rear work lights' harness is factory John Deere.
That way, I wouldn't have to run wiring to the aft end of the cab, down about 4 feet, then forward to the front end fuse box. Nor would I need another switch separate from the rear work light switch...any thoughts from you guys more tech savvy then me?

Drizzling now, so more outside work is halted...
Doing my laundry...and since I've been up since 0500, thinking about a nap...
They will only be pulling about 4 amps, should be fine.