Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,461  
Morning all! 48 here going to an excellent dry 74. Sunny with a slight breeze makes yesterday and today the pick of the week. Back to 80 and humid tomorrow.
Out early this morning. Meeting up with a friend for breakfast.
Iv'e been puttering with the repair of a flower garden border most of the week. Will probably do that again today.
Had a great visit at the doctors. Endoscopy shows great improvement! Doc wants me to slowly go back to a normal diet to see what happens. New meds to try with the food to help with digestion. Nothing can be done with my swallowing issue so will just learn to live with it. Scheduled next years endoscopy already as it is better safe than sorry. As good a news as I can get!

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,462  
Poured first cup of coffee. 45° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 84° with plenty of sunshine. Put all tools away from Tiki bar project and mowed the grass yesterday. Did not get out for grocery shopping. Back on the list for today. Give Sassy a bath today.
9BPeumB.jpg

Popgadget, sorry for loss of your friend.

Phil, good Dr report.

Alien, nice car.

Roy, good luck with audit.

Don, hope Wipper gets better soon.

Buckeye, garden looks good.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,463  
good morning all
cooler morning, low 50's going up to 80 today in sun, nice as yesterday, then weather turns warmer and stickier tomorrow.

Ron, you have the most photogenic frogs!
Friend is coming over this morning to pick some snow peas, otherwise nothing planned except cleaning the house.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,464  
Good morning! 45 now, supposed to be near 80 today. Possibility of some rough weather tomorrow.

Temperature swings like today make it a bit more difficult to ride to work….gotta balance the extremes.

Back is feeling much better. I am cautious with the prescription ibuprofen. I know it can cause stomach distress…..but Tuesday was necessary…

We have an audit coming up also Roy. I can stay under the radar!

Everyone stay safe out there!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,466  
Nice ‘Stang, but it looks like someone put the steering wheel on the wrong side!

Love the color.
Great for postal workers. Jeep is making the 2021 with the steering wheel option on the right side. It's called Wrangler RHD.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,467  
Perhaps I could reverse the photo? LOL
Thats why Americans don't steal cars in Aussie. They climb in and think that someone has pinched the wheel and pedals so they keep looking.
I have a Kymco uxv that is left hand steer and I still climb in the wrong side sometimes.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #134,468  
I remember driving in Bermuda and one other Caribbean isle where one drove in the left lane.
It was ok until you got to a runabout. Only an Englishman could love them...

I was always amazed how mail/package deliverers in NC could make do with what they had.
They were all the way over on the right when the steering wheel was on the left. Something tells me they
didn't have a seat belt on. One lady had an old Taurus with very high mileage, boxes piled to the ceiling in the back seat,
it sort of wheezed out the driveway.
None of them had decent LED flashers, wonder how many got rear ended or side swiped.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,469  
Good Morning.
It’s 60 out there and going to 74 without a cloud in the sky.
Pretty much a repeat of yesterday.

Yesterday started with going out to breakfast with my son, then made speaker progress in the shop. Amazon bought a retractable cord reel with 50’ of 14 ga SJOW. I was able to hang it from the ceiling and locate it so it will reach anywhere in the shop, or out one of the overhead doors. It will be real handy (no pun intended) as long as it holds up.

Today will be another day in the shop, but I’m looking for excuses to do things outside. Maybe put the 8’ finish mower on the tractor and mow the small pastures between coats of finish.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,470  
The app I use to remember passwords often does not let me in recently. Found out that my vpn connection was finding the fastest connection to the internet through Ireland and France, which was something the password manager did not appreciate.

Good morning, Bonjour and Top of the morning to you all !

Pop, very sorry to hear about your friend.

Roy, that was a poor audit result for an established company. Hope your plant does much better.

Some of you may have heard of a motoring journalist called Jeremy Clarkson. His latest series called "Clarkson's Farm" is now screening on Amazon prime and is well worth a look for anyone who likes tractors and farming.
Clarkson’s Farm, Amazon Prime Video, review: Not only surprisingly tolerable, but insightful and fun

Jeep is making the 2021 with the steering wheel option on the right side. It's called Wrangler RHD
I can taste blood on my tongue :)