Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,761  
Roy, yikes, feel better, breath easy.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,762  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 63° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 79° with sunshine in afternoon. Got another 1.05" of rain yesterday. Need to change house water filters today. Neighbor is having a surprise 70th birthday party for husband this afternoon. Should be good weather for it.
Red sky is a good sign of bad weather.
jv6lLMH.jpg

Roy, hope you are feeling better soon.

Drew, how is your arm doing working over head.

David, hope you enough tile to complete project. Buying closeout stuff always makes me worry about having enough to complete project.

RNG, good you got soft start working.

Randy, glad awning got delivered without and problems.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,763  
Daugen, the reverse camera is absolutely superb on those. I can even see the towball on the truck when reversing so I can go to around an inch from the wall. (Wall will be replaced soon anyway lol)

/ Good morning!!!! #135,764  
Forgot to mention this in my previous post...

I got so many damned needles stuck in both arms last week, I'm bruised all to hell from wrist to elbow (both arms).

I'll be packing up the truck in a bit (2 trash bags, some recycled cardboard) and try to beat today's rain.

Too late!!
Steady rain coming down...only 2 bags and that can wait until next week. As far as the cardboard, I'll put that in the dumpster at work over the next few days...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #135,765  
Doug, I figured you probably had a camera and a lot of annoying beeps too.
I'm just a belt and suspenders guy. Something about a solid block that is "final".
Like if you were in reverse and your foot slipped off the brake.
Those cameras are getting better all the time. The 360 one in my car is super helpful backing out of
parking spots at supermarket. Drew

Drew, how is your arm doing working over head.

Ron, I don't know...haven't done any yet, trying to work my way to that. When I mowed yesterday I used the left arm
equally with the right, and keeping arm at mid level had no problem. But yeah, I just "tested" it by lifting my arm straight up and best
I can get is about 45 degrees, can't point up straight up yet.
Job security for Helga The Torturer.
No stabbing pains in several days though, that's a big improvement.

Which meant it was time to call the back surgeon, which I did, and said sorry for delay but I sure was distracted.
I just could not get in an mri or get major surgery with my shoulder like that. Have a consult with him at Rothman
next week. Am way overdue on this, back operation was scheduled last year when I got sick. Every time I get in the car I worry about it
as the main spinal nerve is severely "impinged" upon and I was told I was higher risk for paraplegia if I got in a bad car accident. So needless to say
I try to drive safely. My original neck surgeon actually told me to buy a Volvo.

I'd rather think about potatoes. I'm supposed to be digging some up this morning with neighboring kids but don't think they will show up.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,766  
   / Good morning!!!! #135,767  
Roy sorry for the health scare hope things improve soon

Heavy rain this afternoon storms etc. hope no damage done

Case skid loader still in shop waiting on parts Ram 4500 in shop waiting parts along with pave this is a familiar sound too it parts parts parts. Going to get worse before it gets better

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #135,768  
2021-07-17, 0508 (and a bit later due to editing)

64 right now...high about 70° and a rainy day...

Dump run is about it today....no other chores planned or expected. Probably a beer and movie day today. Considering the rainy forecast over the next several days, doubt there will be any outdoors's work.

Rough week...apparently I have COPD and breathing was rather difficult this week. In fact, I've been in the hospital (2 days in Gifford (Randolph VT) and 2½ days in Dartmouth-Hitchcock (Lebanon NH) almost the entire week.
You can look up the symptoms, if you wish...

While I was in the hospital, my neighbor pulled the Deere zero-turn in to the garage. I have 4 neighbors on this cul-de-sac...3 of the 4 (including me) own Deere ZTRs. I also asked him to move the 4052, but wifey wanted the tractor left exactly where it was....easier to keep an eye on it. After the dump run, I'll move it.

Paid a number of bills last night...one or two were overdue (very unusual for me), but no late charges. Since I had no access to a computer (other than the work laptop), I had no way to pay the bills or access to the required passwords
That was heck of week you put in Roy :eek: I notice your GM posting were lacking thinking hmmm that's odd,indeed take it real easy.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,769  
64F eves are dripping steady rain soon for the rest of the day low 70's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...dump run,fuel for pickup,check game cams other than that take day as it comes.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,770  
Roy, get well.

Buppies, hope parts come in soon.