Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,781  
IMG_0247.JPG

Time to change the gearbox oil in the windmill. Pic is ladder to top.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,783  
Forgot to mention this in my previous post...

I got so many damned needles stuck in both arms last week, I'm bruised all to hell from wrist to elbow (both arms).

I'll be packing up the truck in a bit (2 trash bags, some recycled cardboard) and try to beat today's rain.

Too late!!
Steady rain coming down...only 2 bags and that can wait until next week. As far as the cardboard, I'll put that in the dumpster at work over the next few days...
Roy, you should be careful lifting stuff when your arms are badly bruised. Hope you recover soon mate.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,785  
Hope you are feeling better, Roy

As for bill payment. Over the years, Sophie has pretty much removed herself from that function and with just a couple exceptions I do completely online, paying in full every month, but I have had a miss or two. My solution was to activate the automatic, minimum payment due. Now, I don’t miss and in event I pre decease Sophie, everything is paid while she adjusts. Of course I do have the advantage that those payments are linked to accounts that get automatic deposits.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,786  
Redneckgeek

A shed or Garage with 3 large double bays and roller doors. Not exactly sure what design yet but I also want a workshop and entertainment area incorporated. It won't be where the cars are now. There is a paddock at the north end of the house where I plan to put it. The area where the cars are now will be paved or concreted with the renovations planned.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,787  
Yard sale was a major success, sold either $1000 or $995, depending on who’s count you believe. Sold a bit over half and took the rest to HALO, Hope And Life Outreach. Some young moms are gonna get some nice baby equipment and toys.
It was hotter than a *****’s heartbreak out there. At least I have my tractor shed and garage back.
Cruise in tonight, dropped of the club trailer and came home to get cleaned up and cooled off.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,788  
Case skid loader still in shop waiting on parts Ram 4500 in shop waiting parts along with pave this is a familiar sound too it parts parts parts. Going to get worse before it gets better
Seems the working man starting to pay heavy price.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,790  
Good afternoon! 92˚F (HI 98). We have had 20 days of below normal temps, it's staying out of the hundreds.

Randy good haul on the garage/lawn sale.
Roy get healthy.

Mostly the roof did not blow off the barn like I initially thought, the wall blew off - one piece of tin siding was 600 yards away. I got half the wall up (lower 10') last trip. Now I need a ladder for the top half of the wall 10-15' up. At least the calves cannot get in now with the bottom complete. The top half might have to wait till cooler weather or I will hire a cousin that lives down the street.

I think I'll mow my front yard when the sun goes down a bit more. The water valve extension cover job was quick and easy and I gave my neighbor the grass I dug up to put in his puppy dig hole.

Kyle, Brookshire Bros in Giddings now delivers groceries. My Mom can get on their extended route and get her groceries delivered for a $20 fee. I don't know if she will use it because I get out there about 3-4 times a month. But finally there is an option. With climate change you never know when I will be snowed in for weeks.