Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #135,821  
70 going to 88. Storms missed us, too.

Alien, love your car and color. When are you going to get the steering wheel fixed? 😁

Ron, we haven't seen any poults around here this year. Nice pic.

Had a good time with MIL visiting over night, and son and DIL coming over for dinner. My wife took MIL to get a blue light treatment on Friday. Her face is really red now.

BEF and Kyle, glad you got home safely.
Ha ha Steering wheel is OK because we drive backwards here so it's on the 'correct' side then.
We do have a number of imported cars around here, mainly enthusiasts who have left hand drive vehicles. I have driven a fair number of them in the past and didn't have any problems with it. My daughter owned a '66 Mustang for a while and it was LHD. My Kymco 4x4 buggy is LHD and I often climb in the wrong side when using it.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #135,822  
all of us with cordless tools will find this interesting.
4ah battery minimum but don't go too big with certain cutting tools.
I have one 2ah and four or five 5ah. I use the smaller battery when using my 1/2 drill drilling into normal wood.
Saves a nice bit of weight.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,823  
68F misting forecast for heavier rain early morn.

I'll be out the door early next two mornings help friend make repairs on there get away log cabin which tree fell last week,new half porch roof also replacing 4 metal roof sheets on main roof...generator and battery tools will make this job heck of lot easier. :)

Dinner feet up try find good old movie to watch and hit pillow early.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,824  
Ha ha Steering wheel is OK because we drive backwards here so it's on the 'correct' side then.
We do have a number of imported cars around here, mainly enthusiasts who have left hand drive vehicles. I have driven a fair number of them in the past and didn't have any problems with it. My daughter owned a '66 Mustang for a while and it was LHD. My Kymco 4x4 buggy is LHD and I often climb in the wrong side when using it.

Do you golf?

/ Good morning!!!! #135,825  
Good evening! 75 and quite pleasant right now. Was humid earlier, but quite nice now.

lots of seat time today. Came home from grocery shopping and started mowing. Then put box blade on. The driveway was a mess from all of the heavy rains this past week. Actually thought it would take longer, but straightened out fairly quickly. I was surprised. Much better now.

Yesterday was a marathon on the cargo trailer. But it is now mostly functional. Have to install 1 more wheel chock and 1 more E Track. Should be done tomorrow evening.

Everyone stay say out there

/ Good morning!!!! #135,826  
Continuation from yesterday. Drained all the gas from the other craftsman mower and my golfcart. That along with the bit I had on hand about 20g. At over $4/g, my 1st thought wasn’t disposal. So a series of transparent gallon jugs and Mr Funnel I set to work. Filtered thru Mr Funnel at least 5 times, the last being back into cleaned and dried storage containers. 2 of the older containers have been retired. At each filtering I was able to check for any phase separation and opted to dispose of the last 1/4 cup or so and the funnel reserve from last pour. Altogether discarded about 2 gal. Let each mower run about 20 minutes from the refilled tank & carb treatment to allow the carbs to clean out. Golfcart carb leaking so will replace as i’m sure it’s messed up inside again. Got lucky just cleaning it last time.

Looking for add on filter with water separation bowl I can place in fuel line before the pump. Might save me from having to do this again.

Started raining just as I was finishing up, so energy conservation remainder of day.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,827  
I messed around with the camper, got water in tank and faucets working with no leaks. Looked at starting the awning replacement, but don’t have right sized rivets to put it back together. Ordered some on Amazon.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,828  
I'm going shopping while you guys and gals are all sleeping. Wife wants to look at kitchens and all sorts of things that interest ladies. I need a car wheel wash brush, seat covers and some batteries and after watching daugens movie I might get another 5000 mAh battery for my Ryobi gear.
Washed and chamoi dried two cars this morning in the cold air then hopped in the Mustang to try out the heated seats. Very nice on my sore back after all that cleaning.
Plumbing for the house is now organized. Got some quotes for the shed I want. Kit price starts at $26500 without erection or windows but includes roller doors. I'll need remotes on those. (2) and will be fitting a Ranch Slider where the 3rd roller door would normally go.
Shed is American style barn 15 meters x 15 meters but that could change depending who gets the job in the end. Bit big for me to do by myself. So much to do, so little time. As Ned Kelly said on the way to his hanging, "Such is Life"

/ Good morning!!!! #135,829  
Glad you're back, Roy. Hope you're feeling better.

/ Good morning!!!! #135,830  
Is THIS the Longest Running Post ? Wowza

still hot here in BC, concerns for forest fires continue
Have a good evening everyone.