Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #136,831  
RS, your lawn looks really nice.

Thanks ... it's getting there.

Glad you were able to spend time with Mom for her 92nd Birthday.

I'm sure she appreciated it ... (y)

;)

/ Good morning!!!! #136,832  
You don let her shower at home?.........
Sorry-- couldn't resist....:LOL:

Until I get the remodel on her bathroom done, shower availability here at the house is a sore subject ... :LOL:

/ Good morning!!!! #136,833  
Ahhhh, concrete, RS. Don’t envy you.
Yeah ... not exactly my favorite activity ... but it beats sanding drywall ... ;)

I hope to do concrete leveler by end of week in my caretaker bath. Currently a combination of 4 very different pours over a 15 year period. Transitions not quite smooth enough for my tile work.
Hope that goes well for you ... (y)

Remember to post some pics.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,834  
errands run, now off to walk in park across the street before it gets too hot.
Then back to mow lawn. That should be enough excitement.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,835  
Until I get the remodel on her bathroom done, shower availability here at the house is a sore subject ...

wise man seeks happy wife...
is she at least "designing" it yet?
Or was this the tiles you were talking about earlier.
And it's a "get to it"...hard to do when nice outside and who wants to be on hands and knees inside.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,837  
69°F and .02 inches rain.

Kinda special day today, anniversary of sorts. 16 years ago today we moved here from Atlanta. Sophie and I, 2 cats, 2 Boxers. Sophie and cats on 1 flight. Me and the dogs on another. Wish I had a pic of us at the airport. Me pulling a luggage cart with our bags and 4 animal crates, pushing Sophie in a wheelchair. We must have been a sight.
The cottage was barely more than a box, no electricity, no plumbing, no kitchen or bathroom.
My Kioti CK30 was already here though. What an adventure! Happy Hour this afternoon will be a small celebration.

Should get a few more hours with the flail before that.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #136,838  
86F and partly cloudy @ 13:00. HI 92, DP 69 ... and it feels like it.

Hopper feeder filled.

Three saplings (12'+) removed, fourth one being stubborn for the moment.

Debris in depression raked out, fill added, and compacted as best I could. The fill is much drier and really isn't the ideal moisture level to compact ... will have to wait until the moisture in the soil below percolates up through it to do it correctly. May throw a tarp over it to help it retain the moisture.

Also raked up quite a bit of debris just out in front of the barn, 3 or so bucketloads taken up to the compost pile.

More fill added to approaches to creek crossing and leveled out.

Just threw a load of wash in.

Came inside to cool off for a bit.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,839  
Until I get the remodel on her bathroom done, shower availability here at the house is a sore subject ...

wise man seeks happy wife...
is she at least "designing" it yet?
Or was this the tiles you were talking about earlier.

Both - the tiles are for that room and she still hasn't made all the design decisions yet.

And it's a "get to it"...hard to do when nice outside and who wants to be on hands and knees inside.

Yup - although with as warm as it is today, the 73F inside the house is feeling pretty good right now ... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #136,840  
Warm 86F light breeze.

Took Mrs. shopping for new ref. which she purchase $1.900 :oops: but she wasn't done looking,electric range 15 years old sooo she decided purchase new range with all the goodies $1.200 :eek: range deliver 8/21.
Tis the season for appliances I guess! We went out today and purchased a new stove and clothes dryer! $1700 for both delivered. We're hoping the fridge last longer as it's only 6 years old.(been repaired 4 times already though)
78 here and humid. Not much going on as it's just not worth it in this heat.
Spent friday and saturday on deck construction at my cousins. We are tying the old into the new. Old deck is off plumb 3/4 of an inch so we need to fix the footings and re-level before we can continue. Maybe this weekend if it cools down.
Wife is going for eye surgery wednesday. 75% chance it will relieve the pressure and her sight will improve.(let's hope!) She can't do the drops as it aggravates her heart issue. We are hoping for great results!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!