Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,001  
   / Good morning!!!! #138,004  
Coffee taste very good this morning. 47° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 76° with partly cloudy skies. Grocery shopping went well yesterday. Did local Farmers market. There was one vendor selling Pasties….

They have strippers at the Farmers market?

/ Good morning!!!! #138,005  
Wishing you and your bride Mostly many many more trips around the sun hand in hand. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #138,006  
51F clear sky 70 for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...take the trimmer for couple plus hour walk,afternoon about 3 hour ride on the riding mower but most of all enjoy weather.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,007  
They have strippers at the Farmers market?

There may have been some on the way. But we got there early. Not all booths were setup. 🥴

/ Good morning!!!! #138,008  
It was 47 this morning at home. 76 this afternoon. Another clear day.

Wore my 3 season jacket for the ride in to work. Kept me comfy. First time I have worn that jacket since spring.

Got to mow this weekend, may start that tonight. Not sure what else we will get into. Have tickets for an AC/DC tribute band tomorrow night at a local place. Was surprised when the wife said she wanted to go….

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #138,009  
I thought I was clear, there is no difference except semantics, but the so called, booster shot will likely be more widely available, while the third shot is only for those with certain conditions. I fit some of those conditions and was accepted by the state health department to receive the third shot upon my doctor’s recommendation. I didn’t skirt any rules as I’m sure Bird didn’t either. I also didn’t invent the two terms used to describe essentially the same thing. The health dept. specifically said that these are not boosters as they have not been approved, but third shots for the immunosuppressed have. She had the guidance papers right there and had me read and agree to the terms. This is the Health Department, not some private practice.
I absolutely don’t feel threatened by what you posted, and I’m not expecting the FBI to show up to haul me off for receiving the shot. What is your dog in this hunt anyway?
You said it better than I could. Incidentally, not that it matters, but my wife and I actually got our shots in a hospital where we got our first shots, and we have txdon to thank for telling us about the place just before the end of last year.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #138,010  
Good morning.
It’s 55 and going to 72, another perfect sunny, low humidity day to help dry out the waterlogged ground.
Wednesday’s rain over flowed the old fashioned rain gauge at 5 inches, so I’m going with the Davis for a 7-5/8” total.

After going out and about, I can say that we weathered the storm quite well, I all of the swales and grading did their job, the pond overflowed, but even that was spread out over a large area, and made its way to a swale that ran into the creek, causing no erosion.
A lot of road closures do to downed trees and flooding, but no local road damage after the water receded and the trees cleared.

Yesterday I puttered in the shop most of the day, pulling things out and sweeping under them, making hangers for hoses and cables trying to make a nice functional welding area.
65230673151__BDDEBD0F-6387-4B70-9527-F5A76F37B50B.jpg

Today is another day without a real plan, but I want to finish cleaning off the welding table, and then who knows what I’ll get into.